Kyle Pallo #29 Complaining man child crybaby extraordinaire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man, some of his stuff is really rough. Aside from the inappropriate comments, he comes off as a money grabbing, lonely, wannabe, social climbing nobody. He wants to get rich quick but he has zero idea where to start. How can anyone vouch for this fool? AFAIC, if you stand up for his behavior, you're two of a kind
Yep. He was a very lonely kid with no friends. Normally I’d feel bad. I bet he had no friends because he’s a narcissist with delusions of grandeur because he was above average looking for his age. Yawn. He moved to get away and become somebody. But he’s a nobody with no work ethic or friends tbh.
---
Pretty revealing how none of his posts have any interaction at all of any kind until just a few years ago
He was screaming out into the void. Because no one cared and he had no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guess he's so hungover from last night because he accidentally uploaded the wrong video this morning.

Yep. He was a very lonely kid with no friends. Normally I’d feel bad. I bet he had no friends because he’s a narcissist with delusions of grandeur because he was above average looking for his age. Yawn. He moved to get away and become somebody. But he’s a nobody with no work ethic or friends tbh.
Yeah, I'd feel bad, but reading his older tweets reveals that he had no friends because he's a rampant narcissist. It's hard to make friends when you lack any care, empathy and understanding for other people. Kyle only ever thinks or cares about "ME ME ME."

So he thought he needed to be a 'celebrity' to have friends...

2023-04-26 11_13_16-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _Makes me think about being famous and have tons of not...png

2023-04-26 11_12_24-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _@McKaylaMaroney I wish I was a celebrity so i could ta...png

---

2023-04-26 11_14_11-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _When you get to wake up to texts from a 5 year old 😍😁_...png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
top 10 things of todays boring ass vlog

* he asks to see if we can get 5000 likes....pfffft, has he had a video hit 2k? clearly begging to be liked.
* states that Rogers has been traded to the packers, until mom corrects him
* he tries to use his littleman clout to get into early dining early, gets denied
* i love how they spread out at the table with a seat between each of them so nobody scary sits by them
* multiple times he calls it my time diming
* he calls my time dining a hack. um, it's not a hack, it's an option that a lot of people choose.
* "sometimes i get lobster for the butter flavor" .......what?
* everybody comment down below, it's showtime. ....why would anyone comment that, 2 days after the show? like me please!
* kyle asking alexa multiple times if she wants to go to bed, almost begging her, i guess he misses casey
* he goes to his parents room, dad answer the door...turns around and farts on him......nice move dad!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Many of those tweets were disturbing. I cringe now when i see past tweets telling the world that I am teaching at Michigan State or UCLA or Georgetown. I can’t imagine begging people to watch a movie with me or asking the world to give me advice on how to get rich because middle class might be beneath me.

Reactions: 6
Many of those tweets were disturbing. I cringe now when i see past tweets telling the world that I am teaching at Michigan State or UCLA or Georgetown. I can’t imagine begging people to watch a movie with me or asking the world to give me advice on how to get rich because middle class might be beneath me.
What’s funny is he thought he was considered middle class as an adult working at target and Disney parade audience control

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s funny is he thought he was considered middle class as an adult working at target and Disney parade audience control
He has squandered his youth. Could’ve been something somewhere by now with real work and effort. He has a supportive family with enough disposable income to vacation often. White. He hit the lotto in that respect just by being born to that family in that state.

Instead he’s all duck Clinton and trump trump trump and my generation is lazy. However, he’s the lazy person in his generation 🙄🙄🙄

He has squandered his youth. Could’ve been something somewhere by now with real work and effort. He has a supportive family with enough disposable income to vacation often. White. He hit the lotto in that respect just by being born to that family in that state.

Instead he’s all duck Clinton and trump trump trump and my generation is lazy. However, he’s the lazy person in his generation 🙄🙄🙄
Yeah what happened to him going to school for “gaming”? I’m guessing he meant software development and not just playing games. The EA office here does hire entry level quality testers so he still could have been working in that industry just playing games for the whole time if that’s what he wanted. With a decade of experience, he could finally be pulling himself out of the working class and into the lower middle class

Reactions: 4
Kyle's complaints about little kids on their parents' shoulders is especially triggering to me. That is a very specific memory of mine from when I was a small child visiting Disney World for the first time. Kyle is not Disney's target demographic.

Going on two Title Changes. These views are DOWN. The Pallo Family Cruise was a massive flop! Been hyping this guy up since Christmas.
Spacing the chairs out 😂.

• Haha
He only brought a backpack for a 5 day cruise 🤢
---
They get someone else's chocolate covered strawberries and champagne delivered to their room on accident (with someone else's name listed on the paper), and the whole family starts digging in 🤣🤣
---
He uses tongs now, so that's an improvement. He also tells his audience some helpful advice "guys, use the tongs."
2023-04-26 11_33_26-(3) We Took A Cruise On Royals Mariner Of The Seas_ Our First Family Cruis...png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Yeah what happened to him going to school for “gaming”? I’m guessing he meant software development and not just playing games. The EA office here does hire entry level quality testers so he still could have been working in that industry just playing games for the whole time if that’s what he wanted. With a decade of experience, he could finally be pulling himself out of the working class and into the lower middle class
His brain already has issues with describing all things Disney. I can't imagine how productive he'd be if he was doing game dev work?

But it's the same with wanting to become like Mike and take the real estate advisor exam. Dreams about it but doesn't have what it takes to follow through. Quite frankly I feel it's more so the fact that he doesn't know what's involved in actually completing the education, starts to look into it and gets scared off from all the work required.

Reactions: 6
Showing off his birthday haul from the parents

2023-04-26 11_39_40-(3) We Took A Cruise On Royals Mariner Of The Seas_ Our First Family Cruis...png

2023-04-26 11_43_52-(3) We Took A Cruise On Royals Mariner Of The Seas_ Our First Family Cruis...png

They got him a bunch of toothbrushes and toothpaste 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He only brought a backpack for a 5 day cruise 🤢
---
They get someone else's chocolate covered strawberries and champagne delivered to their room on accident (with someone else's name listed on the paper), and the whole family starts digging in 🤣🤣
---
He uses tongs now, so that's an improvement. He also tells his audience some helpful advice "guys, use the tongs."
Gross

Hope they get dinged with the charges

Probably got scolded/yelled at and he edited it out

Reactions: 3
wait, were there 2 different videos posted this morning? I watched one that was after they had boarded, and after the live stream griftathon........but was thrown off when people talked about parking issues, and strawberries.....went back and now it's a totally different video.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.