Kyle Pallo #27 Watching his figger get bigger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t doubt there are some sad, jealous people out there who wish they could quit their jobs & film themselves in the Disney parks, existing day to day, making a meager living, just like Kyle.…& then there are those of us who are quite a bit more successful in our chosen professions who just like to clown the guy because his tit’s just so incredibly lame. Call me crazy, but I think Kyle knows the difference & it bothers him. It’s why he lies about his income, deletes negative comments & calls everyone jealous. To admit the truth would hurt & frankly, it’s all he’s got
Agree. Deep down, he knows the difference, but he's been living inside his Disney bubble while coddled and enabled by everyone around him (Casey, Lora, his sister, and his parents). Anyone that has ever tried to tell him the truth has been blocked or ignored, labeled and shunned a hatter, like a child sticking their fingers in their ears and shouting "LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Only those who stroke his ego and enable the fantasy are allowed in his circle.

Like that ex-fan he once had who gifted Kyle thousands in cash and trips but confronted him about a lie one time, Kyle immediately blocked and ghosted him.

After more than a decade of this, Kyle has become so detached from reality, that I think he's fully convinced himself of the lie he's living. In his mind, he's a mega-celebrity and special, he's wealthy, he can afford a million dollar house, and everyone envies him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The whole reality tv comment today was funny. Television in 2023 works a bit differently than the days of cable channels. You’re already self producing your segments of the Disney Lifestylers reality show, and everyone’s laughing at you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What haters was he getting in 2013? Wasn’t in like in high school lmao?
Why does it crack me up (and not surprise me) that he had "haters" 10 years ago?
He must have only had like 100 followers at that point and they all probably hated him. (I really am struggling not to type "hatters" instead 😂
Well it’s no surprise why people would hate him. Look at the way he talks, eats and behaves. He insults: labels those who disagree with him “hatters” & shadow bans them on social media, name calls food he doesn’t find appealing (“turd”, “nonsense”, etc.). He has no table etiquette - talks while chomping on food with his mouth full - worse than a caveman eating his first meal in society. He acts so immature: jumps in muddy puddles while donning swim goggles during a hurricane, needs mommy for the financing of his “sexy” used car while putting up this front that he’s financially capable.

Are we envious that he can do these things which make him “successful”? I don’t think so.

Reactions: 9
I find it hard to believe that he "found" last minute $200 tickets on Ticketmaster. I just went and looked, tickets are selling for a minimum of $690 each for the worst seats and average around $1,200 to $2,400 for all the other seats, for the one tonight in Tampa. Same prices apply for all the other concerts on the tour out to June 2nd.

Lora was seemingly gifted tickets for all 3 nights. Kyle posted that he "scored" tickets shortly after Lora posted about it. Seems to me that Lora gave Kyle her Saturday night tickets, and the chronic liar is lying once again to his fans.
No one on Tattle believes that mini-man paid $200 for a ticket to a Taylor Swift (or anyone, for that matter) concert. Of course Lora gifted him tickets. You would think that after scoring the free tickets the grifter would invest a few bucks in some new clothes so that he would at least look presentable. That tee-shirt looks as though it came right out of the dirty clothes pile - it is so cringe-worthy. I know Lora comes from wealth - but why on earth would she treat him to a Taylor Swift concert. He treats her to NOTHING.

No one on Tattle believes that mini-man paid $200 for a ticket to a Taylor Swift (or anyone, for that matter) concert. Of course Lora gifted him tickets. You would think that after scoring the free tickets the grifter would invest a few bucks in some new clothes so that he would at least look presentable. That tee-shirt looks as though it came right out of the dirty clothes pile - it is so cringe-worthy. I know Lora comes from wealth - but why on earth would she treat him to a Taylor Swift concert. He treats her to NOTHING.
Truly baffling why Lora would treat him, but I guess she's always been an easy mark ("Lora would do anything I told her to do"). Groomed by the narcissist abuser grifter just like he did to Casey. Anyone notice how Casey is changing to act more stupid like Kyle? Quite apparent in today's video. Perhaps the stupid is rubbing off on her. She's always come off as submissive/passive to him but in the earlier videos she seemed a lot more reserved and more annoyed by the hobbit's behavior, and I got the perception that she was trying to "change him." Not happening. Mini-man really found himself the perfect mark.

I also noticed that the high-pitched, cutesy way he calls her "baybeee" is the same exact way he says it to Rocco his dog. I guess it makes sense, since to him, Casey (and Lora) are like his pets....there to be obedient and serve him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Truly baffling why Lora would treat him, but I guess she's always been an easy mark ("Lora would do anything I told her to do"). Groomed by the narcissist abuser grifter just like he did to Casey. Anyone notice how Casey is changing to act more stupid like Kyle? Quite apparent in today's video. Perhaps the stupid is rubbing off on her. She's always come off as submissive/passive to him but in the earlier videos she seemed a lot more reserved and less tolerant of the hobbit's behavior, and I got the perception that she was trying to "change him." Not happening. Mini-man really found himself the perfect mark.

I also noticed that the high-pitched, cutesy way he calls her "baybeee" is the same exact way he says it to Rocco his dog. I guess it makes sense, since to him, Casey is like his pet....someone to be obedient and serve him.
This is the classic honeymoon phase that Casey is going through with a narcissist. He puts forth his “best behavior” to woo her over. But once the honeymoon phase is over, the real toxic identity of the narcissist will come through. (I’ve dealt with two narcissists in my life: a parent and a ex-boss. One day it’s Dr. Jekyll and the next day its Mr. Hyde.)

Reactions: 11
This is the classic honeymoon phase that Casey is going through with a narcissist. He puts forth his “best behavior” to woo her over. But once the honeymoon phase is over, the real toxic identity of the narcissist will come through. (I’ve dealt with two narcissists in my life: a parent and a ex-boss. One day it’s Dr. Jekyll and the next day its Mr. Hyde.)
So very true. I've also dealt with it in my family. You're exactly right, the honeymoon phase tends to last anywhere from a few weeks to a year. Kyle is giving off plenty of warning signs, which are obvious to us, but less obvious to Casey who is still infatuated and thus tends to be more forgiving of his behavior. He will reveal his true toxic identity with her eventually. If she moves in together with him, it will come out quicker. The potato incident happened 6 weeks after Kyle and Jacquelyn moved in together. Jacquelyn mentioned the same warning signs when she went public (making her pay for everything, etc.)

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll asked her for a baked potato before too long...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2103455

So nasty, he hasn't changed those shorts for the past week. And the stained/wrinkled shirt. Dude looks like a hobo.
---
He's ecstatic that some stan took some far-away candid photo of him and Casey and posted it
These are their concert clothes? Lora looks like a backup singer from a Celine Dion tour and looks like Kyles older older sister going through a divorce/midlife crisis.

Casey looks like a reject Spice girl. That same stringy straight hair doesn’t go with every look Casey also you need to get some SLEEP we all know Kyle isn’t keeping you up at night 🙄
---
The fact that he made Ariana post “we heart Kyle” on her story so he could prove the hatters he does have friends! 💀
Interesting timing after I said Ariana seems to be smart and not all that impressed…now you’re an idiot too Ariana.

Kyle you don’t have friends the same Disney Cast Member taint lickers lickers doesn’t count. They can’t “benefit” from you or vice versa to be considered a friend if they are hanging out with you.
---
Just a reminder of how immature this 30 year old douchebag actually is

View attachment 2103558
View attachment 2103552

Out of curiosity, I took a quick glance at some of his tweets from 10 years ago. Not only hasn't he matured at all, but there's also been zero improvement in grammar and literacy.

View attachment 2103564
View attachment 2103573
I disagree he now knows it a only one p in uppppp (I think) 🤣

Maybe he’s regressed if he and his dad calls us hatters now lmao
---
Recap reel is up 🤣

Appreciate whoever is making these and filling in for Susan Amen (RIP)
All of his attempts at rebranding his channel proves he knows that he is on the decline. No more P.O. Unboxing videos unless he lets it accumulate for weeks and his channel can’t take the hit of something lame like that. Casey is so boring the more I see the less I watch. I haven’t watched his content in two weeks.

Yep, you’ve handed viewership to PMM because I can’t stand watching him/Casey.
JoJo— doesn’t have content it’s just whatever meltdown he’s having sprinkled with fake positivity, and PCdouche can’t stay consistent and when he is it’s just too dry also boring AF.

At least PMM has pushed himself outside of his comfort zone while he isn’t doing this amazing Paris/UK vlog the bar is set so low in the Disney Vlogging community it simply looks like he’s doing a lot when in truth all he’s done was fly across the pond had a few beers in a few pubs, take an elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower and see a strip tease.

Arguably, all of that can be done stateside but at least it seems like he tried! He took it in! Lived in the moment! And Morrow is almost 40, overweight and definitely kicking their ass in terms of brand, channel growth (meaning viewership as well imo) and keeping is base audience.

The other vloggers say I’m traveling then it bombs, and then they go back to Disney and witch and then try to cruise and it bombs goes back to Disney and witch more.

Have you ever thought that your take on it sucks! Because I like PMM travel videos I hate to admit it but I enjoy them because he’s still trying when he goes abroad even though I’ve seen better vlogs I still like the fact that I know this guy from what he shared about his life is taking a risk and going to places he never thought he’d go and that makes it good content for me. It’s cool to see someone go beyond where they thought they could go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.