Kyle Pallo #27 Watching his figger get bigger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note how he did not post the pic of him with Lora and Casey on his IG (it's on Lora's IG story)

Reactions: 8
Note how he did not post the pic of him with Lora and Casey on his IG (it's on Lora's IG story)

2023-04-15 19_21_53-Stories • Instagram.png

“Look at us” 🤣🤣
---
Same shorts and moldy shoes from the cruise
---
XXL shirt so nobody sees his beer gut
So nasty, he hasn't changed those shorts for the past week. And the stained/wrinkled shirt. Dude looks like a hobo.
---
He's ecstatic that some stan took some far-away candid photo of him and Casey and posted it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
In today's snorefest, while shopping in the RAY-glan Road gift store, Kylie picks up a can that clearly says in bold gold letters "Luxury Sea Salt Caramel Fudge"...

To which he says "Oh cool - Casey look at this.... I actually don't know what it is"... then he shakes the can... then Casey says "Oh it's probably socks or somethin'"

Then they open it and go "oh wow, caramel"... then he laughs at the fact Casey thought it would be socks and then says "I thought it was like where you put coins in"

Holy crap they are absolutely stupid.

1681602339827.png

• Haha
In today's snorefest, while shopping in the RAY-glan Road gift store, Kylie picks up a can that clearly says in bold gold letters "Luxury Sea Salt Caramel Fudge"...

To which he says "Oh cool - Casey look at this.... I actually don't know what it is"... then he shakes the can... then Casey says "Oh it's probably socks or somethin'"

Then they open it and go "oh wow, caramel"... then he laughs at the fact Casey thought it would be socks and then says "I thought it was like where you put coins in"

Holy crap they are absolutely stupid.

View attachment 2103508
And then right after that, he picks up a tin that clearly says "Traditional Irish Toffee" and says "What is this!? Tea for your pet?"

2023-04-15 19_52_04-Taylor Swift Here we come! Shopping For Fun, Dining At Raglan Road For Din...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just a reminder of how immature this 30 year old douchebag actually is

2023-04-15 20_19_27-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _@AlyssaJones624 Ppl be jealous it’s so funny to watch,...png

2023-04-15 20_17_19-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _@bruinsmike77 Yah u def r jealous_ _ Twitter.png

Out of curiosity, I took a quick glance at some of his tweets from 10 years ago. Not only hasn't he matured at all, but there's also been zero improvement in grammar and literacy.

2023-04-15 20_20_55-Kyle ~ on Twitter_ _I was on the news. Jealous.._ mhm Ik i'm famous, what ...png

2023-04-15 20_26_52-haters (from_KylePallo) - Twitter Search _ Twitter.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lmfao 🤣 should play that TikTok song w this picture “I want to gooo home” 😂
---

View attachment 2103558
View attachment 2103552

Out of curiosity, I took a quick glance at some of his tweets from 10 years ago. Not only does it look like he hasn't matured at all, but there's also been zero improvement in grammar and literacy.

View attachment 2103564
View attachment 2103573
The full im on the news quote should be next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2103558
View attachment 2103552

Out of curiosity, I took a quick glance at some of his tweets from 10 years ago. Not only hasn't he matured at all, but there's also been zero improvement in grammar and literacy.

View attachment 2103564
View attachment 2103573
Why does it crack me up (and not surprise me) that he had "haters" 10 years ago?
He must have only had like 100 followers at that point and they all probably hated him. (I really am struggling not to type "hatters" instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Recap reel is up 🤣

Appreciate whoever is making these and filling in for Susan Amen (RIP)

• Haha
That's what he wore to Taylor Swift? I'd be embarrassed to go with him.

Look at how Lora and Casey are dressed compared to him.

Oh no.....oh my......

200w.gif

2023-04-15 21_29_15-Taylor Swift Here we come! Shopping For Fun, Dining At Raglan Road For Din...png

I'm thinking that might be an undercover hatter....but either way, it matches with what seems to be his core audience demographic (lonely, older women who view him as a type of "son" or "grandson").

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2103558
View attachment 2103552

View attachment 2103564
View attachment 2103573
I don’t doubt there are some sad, jealous people out there who wish they could quit their jobs & film themselves in the Disney parks, existing day to day, making a meager living, just like Kyle.…& then there are those of us who are quite a bit more successful in our chosen professions who just like to clown the guy because his tit’s just so incredibly lame. Call me crazy, but I think Kyle knows the difference & it bothers him. It’s why he lies about his income, deletes negative comments & calls everyone jealous. To admit the truth would hurt & frankly, it’s all he’s got

Reactions: 11
I don’t doubt there are some sad, jealous people out there who wish they could quit their jobs & film themselves in the Disney parks, existing day to day, making a meager living, just like Kyle.…& then there are those of us who are quite a bit more successful in our chosen professions who just like to clown the guy because his tit’s just so incredibly lame. Call me crazy, but I think Kyle knows the difference & it bothers him. It’s why he lies about his income, deletes negative comments & calls everyone jealous. To admit the truth would hurt & frankly, it’s all he’s got
I agree with you 100%! If he truly felt that his content was so good, he would never delete comments or block people.

Reactions: 6
I agree with you 100%! If he truly felt that his content was so good, he would never delete comments or block people.
The irony is he accuses his hatters of negativity whilst whining like a little witch about every damn thing.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.