Kyle Pallo #26 His ass is bigger than his future

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Historic? Magic? Sure isn't his editing. :m
:mView attachment 2075643
Fine figure of a man, huh? The only muscles he seems to have are proverbial "table muscles" and the ones that operate that big mouth.
Jeeeez'......... The moobs, the growing gut, and if that porky arm had a casing, it would pass as a Polish sausage.

Well, guess that Chippendale dancer
follow up career is in jeopardy, huh?
chris-farley-chip-and-dale.gif
__ Hmm, maybe not! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Fine figure of a man, huh? The only muscles he seems to have are proverbial "table muscles" and the ones that operate that big mouth.
Jeeeez'......... The moobs, the growing gut, and if that porky arm had a casing, it would pass as a Polish sausage.
Cause:
C3C3B022-60DD-4D54-B277-9E8BB94F48B8.jpeg

Effect:
14B0199E-31DD-4678-916C-3E6D1E297FF2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Searched the transcript and Pallo says that she was supposed to be there today but couldn't make it, but will be there soon 😂

It's been an ENTIRE 3 weeks since Little Man has been checked in on by his "team."

I suspect we'll finally get the BIG VLOG about Sister-Wife meeting "my girl" in person. 🥱
Several have speculated and it might be a good bet, that Sister-Wife is the one looking for a house in Orlando. She has a background that would make that move pretty easy, and she probably has the finances to do it. ___ His conundrum is, IF she is looking to buy a house, to try to make it look as though HE is the owner. Those public records and transfers and easy to get and I don't believe even she's stupid enough to put it in his name just so he can pretend. ___ But that's all speculation.
It will be interesting when the ill wind blows her ass into town...AGAIN:
eatpop.gif

Reactions: 5
Lil' Kylie is disappointed on how his park videos are doing lately

2023-04-03 12_09_27-A Historic Day At Disney World_ Magic Moment, NEW Pathway Appears, Harmoni...png

Someone else worryingly comments that Casey didn't show up for dinner and that Kyle seems somber in the vlogs

2023-04-03 12_28_10-NEW Pathway Appears At Epcot, Harmonious FINAL Show_ Ride Day With FOOD_ H...png

🤣🤣🤣

"Plans before plans"

Historic? Magic? Sure isn't his editing. :m
:mView attachment 2075643
Those arms are looking extra flabby and chunky....zero muscle definition

He's 1-2 years away from looking exactly like a Mini Mr. Morrow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Several have speculated and it might be a good bet, that Sister-Wife is the one looking for a house in Orlando. She has a background that would make that move pretty easy, and she probably has the finances to do it. ___ His conundrum is, IF she is looking to buy a house, to try to make it look as though HE is the owner. Those public records and transfers and easy to get and I don't believe even she's stupid enough to put it in his name just so he can pretend. ___ But that's all speculation.
It will be interesting when the ill wind blows her ass into town...AGAIN:
View attachment 2075695
100% agree

Prior to the start of the "house hunting" vlogs, Kyle was persistently begging his sister and parents to move down to Florida. Unlike Kyle, his sister already owns her own home and can qualify for a mortgage. Nursing jobs are widely in-demand in FL, considering all the retirees still moving there, and she could easily negotiate herself a good raise with the move (along with moving expenses being covered).

I could see the mom and Clown DADx3 supporting her move, so that she can keep an eye on the man-child, until they can make the move down there a few years later, after the grandparents pass.

If this is the case -- Kyle sees this as the opportunity to escape his dirty bro hostel apartment and become a squatter in Sister-Wife's new home, all while pretending that he's the owner.

Too bad, like you said, he's probably too stupid to realize that property records are public 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Oh, Ethan… try again. Maybe if you can get him the grand villa at the riviera again, so he doesn’t have to travel outside of his Disney bubble….🤷‍♀️🙏
He has zero tweets and has only ever replied to KayLow, Jojo and once to Elon asking if he could work at Telsa last November.

Not suspicious at all

• Haha
The laziness of the grifting bum astounds me.

He had a good thing going with ~210 patreons, with about half of those paying the $15/$25 tiers. At the peak, one year ago, he was probably bringing in approx. $2,500 per month (of which Patreon takes a 5% to 12% cut).

I wish I could view the posts, but it looks like he stopped regularly updating it and fulfilling obligations to backers since last October. That's when the decline and exodus starts. The last few posts are:

Dec 27: hello. its been a while, please forgive me...I honestly don't know what to say other than I can of just felt I needed distance from a certain thi.....

Jan 11: Checking out a home tomorrow, also my break is coming up soon. In much need of a break to plan everything but most important to relaxing a.....

Mar 2: hey. went vlogging today, I have my energy back but my appetite is Gone.. As far as my Patreon goes obviously it's been kind of taking the back burner....

He's steadily losing ~10-15 subscribers at the end of each month, when people realize they are still getting charged for a service that his lazy ass no longer provides. He'll be down to 85-90 patrons next month. Difficult to estimate what the revenue dropped to, since he doesn't keep up the backer credits anymore, but I'd guess it now only brings in $600-$800 per month. Just enough to cover Pallo's bar tab for a 3-day cruise these days.

Last edited:
“It hasn’t been a well recepted fireworks show…”

🤦‍♂️
Another example of that fine college degree at work! Kyle, you have already convinced us that English wasn't/isn't your strong suit. I'm thinking that maybe college degrees aren't that hard to come by in Wisco.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.