Kyle Pallo #19 Disney's Most Overrated and Biggest Click Baiter wannabe Vlogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was also thinking that if her dad is indeed a pilot, like somebody on here found- pilots can make very good money (my FIL is a retired pilot) so its possible HER dad has her set up for a downpayment as a "gift"... and Kyle is looking to latch on to that. Kyle must be walking on air thinking he hit the total jackpot- family money, her steady career/ benefits, plus her family's buddy pass benefits. :cautious:o_O
I think if the dad had that type of money Casey would have a place of her own that her dad extends a line of credit and the monthly rent is withdrawn. I had a friend whose parents were comfortable, purchased a remote island (not the cool kind but a remote basic kind) and he wasn’t given anything because he had a “basic” career.

Usually families with money don’t enable those who aren’t doing much with their lives. They are usually cut off.. is my point. I don’t think Casey is well off. snapChet friend mentioned them to be ordinary.

Also, those shoes scream basic and not coming from much.

Reactions: 5
Nick’s bulking up so when he comes out there’ll be a line of disneyTwinks lining up 🚂

Reactions: 4
Found the house. Kyle...you can't afford an $800,000 house with a $183 per month HOA fee.

Also assuming we won't get any more breadcrumbs with how fast I found this. :ROFLMAO:
Hey Kyle! Seriously, unless Casey or your parents are going to be footing the 20% down payment, you can't afford it. Besides, it's been on the market for 54 days. Way too long.

with 20% down, that's $5500 a month plus utilities and internet for 30 years. Your vlogging for 2 more years isn't going to cut it.

$66k per year for 30 years just to be in a house.

house.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His flatbread pizza wasn’t as crunchy as he’d like.
ugh!! poor Nick having to deal with Kyle's complaining again!!! I remember when a few of them went to the Citrico's at the grand floridian and Kyle didn't like his steak, and just how awkward all the other guys seemed, like walking on egg shells. JoJo made a video that night, too, and i remember him and Nick at the end just seeming really like they didn't know what to do LOL

Reactions: 6
I think if the dad had that type of money Casey would have a place of her own that her dad extends a line of credit and the monthly rent is withdrawn. I had a friend whose parents were comfortable, purchased a remote island (not the cool kind but a remote basic kind) and he wasn’t given anything because he had a “basic” career.

Usually families with money don’t enable those who aren’t doing much with their lives. They are usually cut off.. is my point. I don’t think Casey is well off. snapChet friend mentioned them to be ordinary.

Speaking as someone who grew up in a pilot family...they make great money, but not "give your kids money for a whole ass house down payment" money.

We've, unfortunately, found the obit for her mother and I hate to be morbid, but I'd venture a guess that she has some inheritance (IF he's looking at her to help buy this house...which would have disaster beyond anything we've imagined to this point written all over it).

I think ultimately he's just living in fantasy land and looks at Redfin/Zillow's monthly cost calculator which defaults to a 15% down payment (that he DEFINITELY doesn't have) so on this $800,000 house he is seeing $6,000 per month and factors her in at 50% of that cost for "rent" contribution which makes $3,000 just from him seem reasonable.

Reactions: 3
I know “creators” always hint at making more money through the platform than their viewers could ever believe, but even Tim Tracker who wastes money left and right on concierge suites and first class flights to Hawaii for no reason and Gucci everything still bought a $400k house in outer Lake Nona, and he was at 500k subs at the time too

Reactions: 6

The Durliat family lived down the streets from our friends in a subdivision in Coral Springs called Turtle Run a number of years back. It's a pretty typical, middle upper middle class neighborhood. Family houses ranging in general from 400K to 750K. Nice, quiet family neighborhood with good schools...etc.
The father was a airline pilot and there were 3 (our friends remember) children. The mother passed while they lived there and that's how they came to know of the family a little better. They were not rich people by any means, but I'd use typical rather than ordinary :), surburban family.
Just looked this up for today:
Turtle Run, Coral Springs
Coral Springs
Population: 9195 residents
Average age: 47 years old *
Homeowners: 59%
Median home price: $500K

Speaking as someone who grew up in a pilot family...they make great money, but not "give your kids money for a whole ass house down payment" money.
yeah... my husband's an only child and i forget how much that can affect things. but my FIL/ MIL definitely are able to help us out A LOT. Even in FIL retirement, they give us each money every year, and also put away for our 2 kids, too. And my mother in law never worked. BUT they also lived like paupers and were extremely frugal and hardly spent money while my husband was growing up (drove older cars, average sized house, traveled very cheaply when they traveled....) Just was something that popped into my head, knowing my own personal situation.

Reactions: 3
I know “creators” always hint at making more money through the platform than their viewers could ever believe, but even Tim Tracker who wastes money left and right on concierge suites and first class flights to Hawaii for no reason and Gucci everything still bought a $400k house in outer Lake Nona, and he was at 500k subs at the time too
One of the creators that I have followed for many many years is Demolition Ranch. He has made it with 11M on his main channel and 4M on his vlog channel. He owns and operates his own apparel business and I believe still owns the veterinarian clinic that also has a channel with 2.8M subs.

ugh!! poor Nick having to deal with Kyle's complaining again!!! I remember when a few of them went to the Citrico's at the grand floridian and Kyle didn't like his steak, and just how awkward all the other guys seemed, like walking on egg shells. JoJo made a video that night, too, and i remember him and Nick at the end just seeming really like they didn't know what to do LOL
Kyle was the biggest brat at that dinner. It wss embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I won’t tell you what my HOA is…
Mine is lower than this (but our previous HOA was nearing $1000 per month extra before we moved lol) but when I go to buy houses or look at houses I factor in HOA and he very very clearly doesn't. LOL!

Reactions: 1
Kyle was the biggest brat at that dinner. It wss embarrassing.
And now I have little doubt (He's almost 30) that egoistic, self centered, greed filled attitude is wholly baked into that cake now. That's who he is.

He isn't capable of change because he wants none. HE thinks he succeeding. The denial is strong in him. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
yup!! I remember JoJo saying something like "I liked my steak, but i was afraid to say that at the table...." :oops:
I guess he was afraid of the pending kylow tantrum. man, things like that I wish they would just bait him and call him out over it. stop hiding that he's two faced. seems obvious he probably has an anger issue with is corroborated with the microwaved potato wall punching

yeah... my husband's an only child and i forget how much that can affect things. but my FIL/ MIL definitely are able to help us out A LOT. Even in FIL retirement, they give us each money every year, and also put away for our 2 kids, too. And my mother in law never worked. BUT they also lived like paupers and were extremely frugal and hardly spent money while my husband was growing up (drove older cars, average sized house, traveled very cheaply when they traveled....) Just was something that popped into my head, knowing my own personal situation.
Yes financially responsible and making investments versus paycheck to paycheck is different. I think your FIL are better at making those sound investments and they are able to support and provide a wonderful lifestyle for their son and grandchildren.

I was just thinking about what I presume to know of Casey’s situation based on what was provided here and my own life experience of family and friends who live well and that’s not usually the set up. Money isn’t even discussed, plans etc are. They are in my opinion (normal/typical/average whatever the preferred adjective) suburban family. Not throwing shade at anyone who has family in the same industry. Just my observation.

Reactions: 2
Yes financially responsible and making investments versus paycheck to paycheck is different. I think your FIL are better at making those sound investments and they are able to support and provide a wonderful lifestyle for their son and grandchildren.

I was just thinking about what I presume to know of Casey’s situation based on what was provided here and my own life experience of family and friends who live well and that’s not usually the set up. Money isn’t even discussed, plans etc are. They are in my opinion (normal/typical/average whatever the preferred adjective) suburban family. Not throwing shade at anyone who has family in the same industry. Just my observation.
yup- and I mean i appreciate that my in laws do it for us and our kids... but at the same time, they're extreme the other way. LOL They're so focused on saving and investing that they didn't let themselves enjoy their lives as much as they should have. Like splurging on a nice trip once in a while or updating the kitchen in their house or whatever. Instead, we're the ones that get to enjoy the "extras". Its nice, but they're the ones who should've been enjoying it! LOL and on the other hand we have MY dad who tells us "Dont expect any inheritance, I'm gonna spend it all!" HAHA

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.