Kyle Pallo #19 Disney's Most Overrated and Biggest Click Baiter wannabe Vlogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your one stop shop for all of the Tea about diminutive Disney douchebag Kyle Pallo that he doesn't want you to know.
We're not former fans he pissed off, we're just jealous of his success, obviously.

Title by @AKW24 - congratulations!

No recap because I don't pay him that much attention. Please add your own.
In summary, (I'm guessing): Previously he did duck all but boasted a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw where Stradman was selling half his collection in order to upgrade his home and take care of other matters. He's a savvy businessman, knows not to overextend, provided exciting and new content every time, engages with his very devoted fans and, above all, knows his 'stuff' and himself and his limits. He doesn't promise what he can't deliver.

He's everything you want in a YouTube vlogger. He's the Anti-Pallo.
He and Hoovie and Shmee also know that some cars aren’t worth keeping if they’re not getting an ROI. Like his Nissan GTR. No one cares about those and many others have completed the Uber turbo high HP builds on them. He’s pretty smart for sure. Check out his interview from a couple years ago with Graham Stephan. Says that year he cleared $2mil.

Reactions: 4
Thanks @Scooby Don't. I'm honored to get this thread started.

Now Kyle, you are more than welcome to prove your awards wrong. Stop being a grifting dumbass.

• Haha
Lmaoooo guys you didn’t hear him bragging about his dream home with the pool and fireplace! 😆

It’s a tight month for Kylie tho cuz it’s January and he has to pay taxes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lmaoooo guys you didn’t hear him bragging about his dream home with the pool and fireplace! 😆

You know he's not smart enough to put away money for taxes because he's an independent contractor.

Reactions: 7
Good luck with that. 🤣
Oh I know, but we also know he, Brian Powers and Farida (alexa) read here so just putting it out there that I can be a little bit positive and I'm not always trying to tear him apart. Granted, he constantly makes it SOOO easy.

You know he's not smart enough to put away money for taxes because he's an independent contractor.
that's why mommy does his taxes. She probably pays them for him too.

• Haha
Getting a mortgage isn’t like financing a new Toyota where you can walk in and claim to make anything and they don’t verify anything as long as your credit score is decent you’re approved lmao

Reactions: 3
“Eleven years of creating content is no joke” Beg to differ, Kyle, it’s an incredible joke…

I will say, I’m hoping he’s not out wasting actual realtors’ time going to viewings without being prequalified. That’d be a major dick move

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's a long haul until summer when he can thirst-bait with waterpark vlogs.
And he's going to have a body like Nate's by then so here's hoping Nick will be willing to flash his crotch in the thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle wanting a fireplace out of nowhere like that is weird. I don’t think he places that much thought into his homes. A pool I can understand, is the fireplace for his Sugar Stan photos?

Also, him passing up Laura who is employed and self sufficient for a girl that is just as equally co-dependent as he is, is a downgrade. Kyle your picking a LIFE PARTNER not a chick to travel with for Air Buddy passes.

• Haha
Kyle wanting a fireplace out of nowhere like that is weird. I don’t think he places that much thought into his homes. A pool I can understand, is the fireplace for his Sugar Stan photos?
It’s because what he really wants is a house up north where he belongs. A fire place in Florida? Really? You want all the Florida creatures out there coming down the chimney each night? He must not be from around here

• Haha
Another grammatical gem from this "not just a theme-park vlogger" today:
"Crazy how fast this year has went!"

Really, KP? Has went? It is becoming increasingly difficult for anyone to believe you have a college degree.
How can we convince Nick to stay far, far away from this sad excuse for a "friend." Nick, Pallo only uses you when he is desperate for views. I noticed how you held the door open for Pallo at the store with the All Birds. Do you think he'd ever do the same for you? Plus, we all know who picked up the tab for that lunch today. The grifter isn't exactly known for his generosity. Please, Nick, see the signs on the wall - and stay far, far away.

Also, KP, is comes as no surprise to anyone that your favorite type of vlog is the kind where you randomly walk through a park with one of your "friends" and converse. Must be nice - no planning, no preparation, no cash expenditures (the "friend" always pays), etc., etc. No worries, Pallo, we all believe you when you tell us how hard you work and how difficult your job is! (Sure we do!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
[Kyle Pallo #19 Disney's Most Overrated and Biggest Click Baiter wannabe Vlogger.]

And he has the awards to prove it!:ROFLMAO:

And he's a lead off, the leader of the pack of losers before they get to the winners, the people like Molly, Nate...etc. who actually do the work and provide good, solidly researched and exciting content.

Kyle accepts his Disney RAZZIE (aka: Golden Disney Raspberry Award)
thankyou-themask (1).gif
bleh-tongue-out (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait you guys not only is he eyeing his dream home with a pool and fireplace but he’s also planning a cruise in Feb! 😂🤣

He asked Lora but that was a bust because she actually has real travel plans so he tried with Nick today. He wants to do 4 days in… ALASKA in Feb!!! Lmaoooo yeah sure buddy. An Alaskan cruise in the dead of winter. bleeping dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pretty funny that fully employed Lora has more travel plans currently booked than the professional travel influencer

• Haha
If he was making real money, the IRS would require him to make quarterly payments on all income. You’d think his Mom-ager would know that. That he has to wait til “after taxes” to purchase a freaking pair of $80 shorts tells you all you need to know about his finances. Money can be tight, but when you’re a BMW driving, house hunting, online big shot & can’t throw down $80 bucks on any given day, it’s “Pallo tight”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.