Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScoJo15

Probably won't get anywhere but I had to do my part after seeing Kylie once again filming while driving. Cell phone use must be hands free in the state of Florida.

1673559092066.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25

KennyVloggins

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be surprised if when he finds a house he tries to say he was pre-approved but he forgot to hit confirm.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Bounced around today’s vlog, just too depressing to go through the whole thing. It’s a dull, average life followed by complaint after complaint after complaint, ugh, it’s ponderous. Found it slightly amusing that in the last couple minutes of the vid, he complains that the airplane seats in front of them don’t have a fold down tray for him to do his editing on, while aiming the camera directly at the armrest where the tray actually folds out of. For someone who considers himself a travel vlogger, he’s about as clueless as they come

• Haha
Reactions: 23
welp
the indian food portion of this video is my last straw...
Im in los angeles i dont pretend to always know what i order at various restaurants
difference being, I dont name call it
and i eat olives
sorry but thats a wrap Kyle
unfollowed Unsubbd everything

• Heart
Reactions: 22

SplashRailroad

Chatty Member
4. Today's rinse and repeat - Culver's, Target, etc., etc. What other You-Tuber films such crap and puts it out for viewers only so that he/she can monetize another boring day in the life?
I'm quitting Tattle and starting a YouTube lifestyle channel called Packing It On Like Pallo. I'm just gonna eat greasy fast food everyday, read a random word generator and drive around while filming. So excited. Big things coming in 2023! I needs me some zombie stans! Suck it, Hatters! #Hosted #CommunityPants #LifestylesOfTheLameAndLosing

• Haha
Reactions: 19

desmondmx

Todays Vlog, two drunk frat guys screaming "baby" and "go packs go" over an over...
That's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

starri

VIP Member
Wait, Kyle had to get on the phone with Susan to figure out what to pack?

Yeah, this guy is going to have absolutely no problems qualifying for a mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

starri

VIP Member
I think the thing that I love most is that Kyle seems to think a starter home is beneath him.

"I'm not a realtor, and I don't look like a realtor because I'm wearing a hat." WHAT?

I think Kyle would actually do very well in a house with fifteen bathrooms since we know that he's full of shit.

• Haha

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
ugh!! poor Nick having to deal with Kyle's complaining again!!! I remember when a few of them went to the Citrico's at the grand floridian and Kyle didn't like his steak, and just how awkward all the other guys seemed, like walking on egg shells. JoJo made a video that night, too, and i remember him and Nick at the end just seeming really like they didn't know what to do LOL
Don't feel bad for Nick. I used to but without revealing my sources I'm informed he's fully aware of what a piece of shit Kyle is yet he's perfectly content to be used as thirst-bait in Kyle's vlogs. His Christianity is as performative as Jojo's fake spirituality. Cock shots all round. He's no angel.

• Haha
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
What was really creepy was that he wasn't pointing out aspects of the house or the room, it was all about the people's stuff...Are these American Girl dolls? Are those Gucci sneakers? Look, a squatty potty. Completely inappropriate. Can you imagine if the homeowner wasn't there?

• Wow
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
18 out of the 24 minute video is just “Go Pack Go!” And “the Bears still suck!” Peppered in with how much everything cost. You know who sucked last night just like last year kyle??? The Packers!!! LOL!
At least this year kyle finally stopped trying to claim that he was a season ticket holder. That entire video was annoying as all hell to watch but SO SATISFYING to see the look on his face when they lost. SO SATISFYING!!!

• Haha

grundel

Chatty Member
$45k suv too expensive
$100 shorts too expensive
$3 fruity chews too expensive “buy for me”
$500k house chump change, no prob bob.

“Mommy pick out my clothes”
“Mommy wipe my ass”
“Mommy read me a bedtime story”

when he’s at home he has to ask for a snack n mommy brings him food on a Disney tray w a spill proof sippy cup
And when they go out to the grocery store mommy has to put him in a blue harness leash

• Haha
Reactions: 16