Kyle Pallo #19 Disney's Most Overrated and Biggest Click Baiter wannabe Vlogger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 (240).jpeg

Can you imagine the jealousy and/or the giddy excitement little ShyPeePee šŸ„ :mis experiencing today if he's seen
Nate's boudoir "reveal" of his big ol' hog.šŸ–šŸ†

That Nate fellow is better looking, taller, thinner, has more hair and the man proved he's packin' a pecker Pallo, like those $million dollar homes the little choad covets, can only dream of __ and, according to some here, he does. šŸ¤­ šŸ¤£
giphy (5).gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Iā€™d be in favor of Kyle on a cruise with the increasingly hunky Nick if for no other reason than the implied homosexuality would be entertaining and I adore Nick and only want good things for him.

Meanwhile, in Kyleā€™s real estate hunt: I make more money that he does, and I had trouble qualifying for a fancy new NYC apartment because my income looks weird as I shift to private practice. No bank is going to approve Kyle, unless heā€™s willing to accept a truly crappy interest rate.

Now, back to Nickā€™s pecsā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No bank is going to approve Kyle, unless heā€™s willing to accept a truly crappy interest rate.
His personal banker, I mean accountant susan, will have to co-sign and likely put up their house as collateral.

If he was making real money, the IRS would require him to make quarterly payments on all income. Youā€™d think his Mom-ager would know that. That he has to wait til ā€œafter taxesā€ to purchase a freaking pair of $80 shorts tells you all you need to know about his finances. Money can be tight, but when youā€™re a BMW driving, house hunting, online big shot & canā€™t throw down $80 bucks on any given day, itā€™s ā€œPallo tightā€
Good point. The fact that he has to wait for his taxes to be done before he can look at getting pre-approval screams tight on funds and definitely not in a position to take on a mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just picturing the interview with a bank loan officer IF Pallo were foolish to go in alone. (I don't think even he's that stupid...but?)

"Well..good morning...uhh...Mr. Pallo. You're trying to secure a loan to buy a new home?"
'Un huh?'
"Well. For starters, and just in ball park figures, what is your anual income?"
'Uhhh..it varies.'
"Oh. What exactly is your job?"
'I'm a YouTube...'
"Oh a YouTube executive? You'll love the upscale..."
'NO..I'm a YouTube vlogger and influencer.'
(staring blankly)"A whaaa'...oh, oh____ I see."
Excuse me for a moment. (Goes into another room and sits down.)
200w.gif
" Well, thank you so much for coming in."
" I'll look into this and give you a call."
fake-smile-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

_____ Pallo leaves and is sure he's nailed it! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His personal banker, I mean accountant susan, will have to co-sign and likely put up their house as collateral.

Good point. The fact that he has to wait for his taxes to be done before he can look at getting pre-approval screams tight on funds and definitely not in a position to take on a mortgage.
Absolutely, & the bank will definitely be asking to see quarterly estimated tax receipts from taxes paid from April, June & Sept of ā€˜22 on income made last year. If heā€™s just paying all taxes now, & heā€™s never complained about paying them before, his hunt for a mortgageā€™ll be over before it begins

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only possibilities for his moving into a "new" home in the area, and that excludes the exclusive gated million dollar areas he covets.
NO WAY in hell that ever happens.

1) Mom and Clown3DADs secure the loan for him (He does manipulate them easily but I don't want to think they're that stupid. However...:unsure:)
2) Mom and Clown 3DADs give him the monies for a downpayment. (Possible, but a crappy thing to do to the other kids. He could promise them a place to be in FloriDUH when they want. Still he has shakier than hell employment record ( and only heaven knows what his tax situaiton is) , if you call it employmentt, and banks would be very suspicious.)
3) Mom and Clown 3DADs sell in Cheeseland and buy in Orlando for their retirement home. (Possible and Pallo pretends it's his new home and they're living with him. "Its all about family y'all." šŸ¤­ )
4) He talks White Nails into use all her assets to buy a home with him. (Possible. She would add a secure job, assets, a home and stability to his shakier-than-hell vlogging 'career' and income. She'd be on the hook in any collapse as the person who would bring the vast majority of investment to the bank to secure the loan. God help her if she's that stupid. But ... if she's in 'love' ...who knows.)
5) One of his well to do shower-show patrons buys a home or 2nd home there and Pallo looks after it and pretends it's his. ( Again, far fetched, but not impossible. He's an accomplished liar and he's demonstrated that he's willing to do 'favors' (ahem__ shower shows) and "...whatever it takes."to get what he wants.
6) He moves into White Nails' home in Celebration and calls it HIS new home. (Likely. He takes over her life, her home, her entree to Disney, her Disney perks, her ability to get into Disney events, and he bleeds her dry. She gets HIM, or little to nothing in the deal. She provides 90% and he, at most, 10% and a 13 year old Beemer'šŸ¤£.

• Haha
Alright. Who's gonna be first to find a house with a recent price drop of 45-50k (assuming there's a possibility he rounded) that is within 20 minutes of Disney and has a fireplace and a pool. Knowing what we know...he thinks he can afford around 700-750k tops (he can't) and most likely it was built from 2000 (though more likely 2005) or later. He wants to be secretive about where he's looking to move but is giving us about 8 billion clues within 2 days of saying he doesn't want to say too much of where he wants to target.

• Haha
The only possibilities for his moving into a "new" home in the area, and that excludes the exclusive gated million dollar areas he covets.
NO WAY in hell that ever happens.

4) He talks White Nails into use all her assets to buy a home with him. (Possible. She would add a secure job, assets, a home and stability to his shakier-than-hell vlogging 'career' and income. She'd be on the hook in any collapse as the person who would bring the vast majority of investment to the bank to secure the loan. God help her if she's that stupid. But ... if she's in 'love' ...who knows.)

6) He moves into White Nails' home in Celebration and calls it HIS new home. (Likely. He takes over her life, her home, her entree to Disney, her Disney perks, her ability to get into Disney events, and he bleeds her dry. She gets HIM, or little to nothing in the deal. She provides 90% and he, at most, 10% and a 13 year old Beemer'šŸ¤£.
I was also thinking that if her dad is indeed a pilot, like somebody on here found- pilots can make very good money (my FIL is a retired pilot) so its possible HER dad has her set up for a downpayment as a "gift"... and Kyle is looking to latch on to that. Kyle must be walking on air thinking he hit the total jackpot- family money, her steady career/ benefits, plus her family's buddy pass benefits. :cautious:o_O

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Lmaoooo guys you didnā€™t hear him bragging about his dream home with the pool and fireplace! šŸ˜†

Itā€™s a tight month for Kylie tho cuz itā€™s January and he has to pay taxes. šŸ˜‚
He did get Nick to buy him a couple of snacks to eat while he runs because suddenly kyle is going to start running again.

• Haha
Alright. Who's gonna be first to find a house with a recent price drop of 45-50k (assuming there's a possibility he rounded) that is within 20 minutes of Disney and has a fireplace and a pool. Knowing what we know...he thinks he can afford around 700-750k tops (he can't) and most likely it was built from 2000 (though more likely 2005) or later. He wants to be secretive about where he's looking to move but is giving us about 8 billion clues within 2 days of saying he doesn't want to say too much of where he wants to target.
He's dragged out 'The Great White Nails Mystery' for months. šŸ¤­ :LOL:

I'm not going to underestimate his lunacy ___ He may think he can carry on "The Amazing House Race" until 2025.šŸ˜¬:ROFLMAO:

Hold up! I think I've located a high rise for him, and it's in an area he can afford, possibly all by himself.

images (35).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don't even operate Cruises in Alaska until May.
No brains. No research.
I would assume thatā€™s from all the Glaciers. Since he loves James Cameron so much from that Avatar movie, maybe he thought heā€™d vlog a real life Titanic incident and book an Alaskan cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
rofl, he is out of his mind and a million more times desperate. He doesn't get invites anywhere anymore, his views, likes, subscribers and patreons are tanking. I'm so excited to see how fast he circles the drain.

• Haha
He did get Nick to buy him a couple of snacks to eat while he runs because suddenly kyle is going to start running again.
He probably looks at Nick and realises he looks like a chunky canned ham in comparison.
Lots of envy and jealousy___ and for a lot of reasons, he comes up "very short" :ROFLMAO: in comparison to that guy. :m

Picturing Pallo's first 'run."
prancercise-walking.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.