Kyle Pallo #14 This thread had a funny title but Kyle deleted it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farm they wanted to go to was closed- or not offering all the kitchy stuff they wanted to vlog during the week. Apparently, Google is a foreign concept to them…
Not just google, but websites. Like it was literally on the homepage.

Reactions: 5
You're going to have to build that wall around Pallo's yooge' ass if you want Hulkster to stop kissing it. 🤭:ROFLMAO:

Better responses:

5eHGvqQM_normal.jpg

pj
Oct 17
Replying to
@KylePallo
Other stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 8
His return home was for an ego boost and damage control after the blowback over his cringe video of him wearing upside down swim goggles while jumping in puddles like some mentally challenged 4 year old __ and he did it less than 24 hours after a hurricane had killed more than a 100+ of his fellow Floridians, devastated countless thousands of lives and destroyed billions of dollars in properties, land, crops.
He did it while many of the people in surrounding Orange County were still struggling to survive, their lives under water, their homes and cars washed away or destroyed or made unlivable by the flood waters.

THIS IS WHO HE IS.

This fu*king tit show of "Little Kyle Comes Home to the Land of Cheese Curds and Spotted Cows," was his perverse attempt to put a ribbon on his turd of a vlogging life, a cringe attempt to picture some distorted Currier & Ives Pallo Family life is pure bullshit.
He's there, he says, because he hasn't seen them "..in, like, forever" ... "...at least 3 or 4 months." What the actual F*CK? A 30 year old man who is suddenly so homesick? Bullshit. He could ZOOM, Skype, FaceToFace..etc. with each of them every damned day if he wanted. AND evidently his dear, dear Sissy, Nurse Ratchet, is heading for Orlando this week?

Again, this was all a ruse. He uses home for pics with the odious Pallo clan to get oooos' and aaaahhhhs' from the loathsome mouthbreathers who eat this tit up and ask for more. His site is becoming stagnant, and his fellow parasite JoJo has just reached half a million subs and that must just be eating the egoistic little prick Pallo up inside.

So now back to Orlando after that refreshing, what was it, couple of days back with the family he hadn't seen "...in like forever." :ROFLMAO: At best, most of that gaggle pet him, he uses them and that's the devil's bargain they've created. They're willing props and he's more than willing to use them.
The whole bunch just make my flesh crawl. (*Excluding the grandparents and unseen brother, of course.) They are willing to coddle Pallo and he's willing to use them. It's, evidently, the way it's always been.
(It's all about the clicks, the subs..etc. If one of his family died tomorrow, I have no doubt he'd take his 'fans' to the cemetery to 'mourn' with him, postition the camera for maximum effect to see his feigned grief, and then watch immediately to see if his upvote count and subs increase.)

His channel can't survive when he tries to go it alone. He ALWAYS needs some human props to keep things going.

When you see them all together, that bunch isn't a vision of The Pastoral Midwest Buccolic Family. Hell, The Manson Family had closer ties than this dysfunctional gaggle of cheese curds. 🤮

How right you are --- His channel can't survive when he tried to go it alone. Thats why Sis is going to Orlando now. He is continuing this "one big happy family" crap.

Reactions: 9
How right you are --- His channel can't survive when he tried to go it alone. Thats why Sis is going to Orlando now. He is continuing this "one big happy family" crap.
We will be going to the parks soon and would find it funny to see these two grifters at work.

Reactions: 4
someone make a YouTube channel where people can on like on this site n block anyone trying to defend him

Looking forward to Orlando this weekend…. while I’m there maybe i’ll bump into the little 🍄 Smurf…let’s gooo!🤢
That would be hilarious if someone smashed his camera

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You're going to have to build that wall around Pallo's yooge' ass if you want Hulkster to stop kissing it. 🤭:ROFLMAO:
Hulkster, buddy, I'm willing to pay to have a guy far hotter than Kyle show you a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just when I thought this dude couldn’t get anymore obnoxious. 🙄 Worst video to date. Why does he pronounce pumpkin like that? Why is he always making weird sounds and jumping around like a 5 year old? Why is he so disgusting when he eats and when he speaks (the lollipop in his mouth) 🤢🤢🤢??? So many questions… Oh and why is DAD DAD DAD so creepy? Major pedalo vibes from that 🤡. I really didn’t want to be this mean, honestly but yuck!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow, talk about a short visit home with absolutely no point whatsoever. Dude is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Reactions: 11
If he loves Wisconsin/family so much why doesn’t he visit more often? It’s not like he has a real job. oh yeah, he only does stuff when it benefits him.

Watching his home vlogs you would think he was a 12-13 year old going out for a day with his big sister. It’s so cringe omg.

I really do feel bad for him if he thinks what he is doing is a job. It’s a hobby. So pathetic that nobody in his family has had a sit down with him about his life choices. It’s time to grow the F up.

Reactions: 8
I noticed in his latest vlogs, after his hair cut, he combs his hair to the left to hide the left side receding hair line, apparently he‘s ok with having a right side receding hairline…..well if Kyle’s looking for a sponsor, it’s a walk on “HAIR CLUB FOR MEN” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Buyer’s remorse for his second hand 10 year old “sexy” Beamer?

Drives his mom’s 2022 Buick and says he wants to get a 2nd car for vlogging. LMAO 😂

D0851735-503D-4A71-9B62-39CDD475D84D.png
217466B9-1CDA-4C38-929B-F75C71D7466A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow, talk about a short visit home with absolutely no point whatsoever. Dude is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
This is his way to try and reset what people think of him. He had such a backlash from his recent videos so going home (in his mind) paints a different picture of him. He's trying to reconstruct his image to gain subs.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.