Kyle Pallo #14 This thread had a funny title but Kyle deleted it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we considered that Lora told him he could kick rocks if he was going to make a big deal about editing and uploading every day? I'm sure the OCD about it makes cruising with him somehow even less fun. (Plus I'm sure he's realized that editing while hungover sucks.)

I don't even hate watch anymore because it's just the same thing on a different day. Lazy, boring, never changing, etc.
Same here. I am not going to torture myself by viewing that crap. Check off "dislike" and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I finally got around to watching today’s vlog. Only lasted 4 minutes before I turned it off. In those 4 minutes he STILL flubbed!

1. he claims to have been invited by Nick to Fantasmic. So after you’ve told us for weeks that you would be at the opening performance… THEN you expect us to believe that you thought you would be in Miami?? I CALL BULL$HIT YOU PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!

2. He used to work at Keystone Clothiers on Hollywood Blvd. CLOTHIERS! CLOTHIERS!! He insists on calling it Keystone Clothers!!

3. I remember Kyle going practically ballistic because there were lights in the bushes on Sunset Blvd for Christmas decorations. Today the pathological liar claimed that he had no idea the bushes had Christmas lights in them!

All I can do is shake my head…

Reactions: 10
Glad that girl found the strength and courage to walk away from Kyle. Sounds like he put her through an emotional wringer. She now seems content. It’s astounding to see house much she appears to have grown and matured since her DCP time in 2017-2018 compared to Kyle.

The situation made me think a lot about his more recent relationship with Emily. We saw some of that unfold on social media. Sure seems like her life will be better without Kyle too.

For many reasons, I suggest.

Kyle Pallo #15 Profile of a Narcissist

[The thread title is significantly kinder than several that recently came to mind.]

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna chime in here been working and just now catching up. Laura is UGLY pigeon toed crooked ass feet sorry not sorry can’t get past that!. Poor girl seems sweet. But very unattractive.

I did a little digging into kyles ex and that’s so gross of Kyle… boarder line abusive behavior. Now not defending him but I hate girls like her leave all these pics and posts of their exes on sosical media, can’t look past it she looks slutty there’s 4/5 different guys on her ig page. Idk just my 2 cents! Kyle is a bleeping liar…. There’s a man named Michael who paid for his cruise and jojos too! So Stfu Kyle!

• Haha
Glad that girl found the strength and courage to walk away from Kyle. Sounds like he put her through an emotional wringer. She now seems content. It’s astounding to see house much she appears to have grown and matured since her DCP time in 2017-2018 compared to Kyle.

The situation made me think a lot about his more recent relationship with Emily. We saw some of that unfold on social media. Sure seems like her life will be better without Kyle too.
Yes!! I said the same thing on here last night about how much “ahead” in life that girl is compared to Kyle now. He for sure did her a favor showing his true colors, and glad she acted on her gut feeling.

she does remind me of Emily and that whole situation. I was super critical of Emily on here, but she handled that whole thing really well and called him out on his bullshit. 👍
again, this just shows how arrogant Kyle is- at one point he was able to “get” all these very pretty and sweet girls, and he just treated it like “they won’t go anywhere. I’m THE Kyle Pallo!!” And now, he’s almost 30 and alone. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
1. he claims to have been invited by Nick to Fantasmic. So after you’ve told us for weeks that you would be at the opening performance… THEN you expect us to believe that you thought you would be in Miami?? I CALL BULL$HIT YOU PATHOLOGICAL LIAR!!!
I can legitimately see Nick being kind enough to extend the invite and Kyle being stupid enough to mess up the dates.

But there was some schadenfreude in knowing that he had to miss it because of his own Kyle-ness.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am leaving this picture here for Kyle to enjoy when he comes here to read what the real world thinks off him.
But i can imagine that an almost 30 year old man child who can't even boil water gets pissed off when someone is cooking a Potatoe in the microwave.
potato-in-microwave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Odds of us seeing Kyle microwave a baked potato within the next two weeks?

If you know, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
From left to right: Jojo (because someone on here called him a skinny scarecrow, n that’s bleeping hilarious) next is Lora (because the tin man walk) next is white nails (because she’s probably dumb as a yellow brick n she has white nails) last is grifty grift ( because of his Chewbacca back)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely not insinuating anything, but when Kyle and Nick were talking there was a warmth in their conversing that seemed unusual to me, because the conversations Kyle has with guys always seem awkward. Maybe it was just the alcohol he had earlier. Conversations between Kyle and JoJo exhibit a lot of familiarity but I wouldn't call it warmth. I don't know why, but Kyle makes friends more easily with women than men. I think back to the cruise when Nick and others went and they were all in a stateroom talking, and Kyle's contributions to the conversation were awkward, and I could imagine that other guys in general probably wouldn't choose to hang out with him after spending some time with him.

Reactions: 3
Definitely not insinuating anything, but when Kyle and Nick were talking there was a warmth in their conversing that seemed unusual to me, because the conversations Kyle has with guys always seem awkward. Maybe it was just the alcohol he had earlier. Conversations between Kyle and JoJo exhibit a lot of familiarity but I wouldn't call it warmth. I don't know why, but Kyle makes friends more easily with women than men. I think back to the cruise when Nick and others went and they were all in a stateroom talking, and Kyle's contributions to the conversation were awkward, and I could imagine that other guys in general probably wouldn't choose to hang out with him after spending some time with him.
It's a confrontational tick he's got. I think he also has issues with some of the girls JoJo brings on his channel as well, like, he has an issue making eye contact with Krista & Taya. They look at him when they talk to him, but he's always nervously darting away. It's definitely unusual behavior

I can’t believe I just gave him the view from yesterdays video. The girl in the white tshirt that was sitting next to KP from jojos previous video was at Mama Melrose with him after jojo went to Fantasmic. (Does that make sense lol). The whole time on the vlog he was soo giddy about going on the cruise, though. Which is super rude to her… unless he’s being sneaky and only filming with Lora, or the girl is Lora? I just find that hard to believe, but who knows. Also, I’m mad and just annoyed at this whole thing, and turned off by the whole potato ordeal, but yet, here I am 🤦‍♀️

I feel like jojo can come across as fake nice a Lot of times, even with his other friends, but maybe that’s just him being a little extra for the vlog. Nick seems to be more genuine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I feel like jojo can come across as fake nice a Lot of times, even with his other friends, but maybe that’s just him being a little extra for the vlog. Nick seems to be more genuine.
HoJo definitely comes across as fake. Nick seems nice but all his “i LoVe My GirLFrIeNd” IG posts ring hollow though.

Reactions: 6
HoJo definitely comes across as fake. Nick seems nice but all his “i LoVe My GirLFrIeNd” IG posts ring hollow though.
i think we all know Nick’s posts are fake. He definitely seems like an amazing guy and wonderful human. Just needs to be true to himself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.