Kyle Pallo #12 Deep-Throating for DVC points!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A real grown-up boy would have created a hurricane kit months ago.
I just can't wait for stans 'The Hulkster' and 'Diva' as well as the hilarious trolls 'Susan Amen' and 'Juwanna Mann' to weigh in as Hurricane Ian barrels toward Florida.

Hulkster will be deep in prayer, weeping and wailing with worry and gnashing his teeth. He and Diva will have the air between CA and Florida thick with Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Susan & Juwanna will be ___ well, Susan & Juwanna. Their responses will be epic. I can't wait. :ROFLMAO:

And Kyle? Well, you know he'll be prepared and out there helping:

3232.gif

656.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@SnapChet Yep! Exactly. That was what I thought too. He was acting so dramatic about how nasty the pickle was and how it’s the “nastiest” snack in Disney to silence any accusations.

Towards the end of the video he also gets annoyed because a guy walks in front of him filming the troopers in Galaxy’s Edge and he says: “Some people are just so oblivious”.

Because you’ve never blocked someone else’s view to film content for your channel Kyle and you’re a perfect darling angel who can do no wrong?
That comment really got me. Talk about oblivious - KP wrote the book. For him even to say anything is repulsive - like everything else he does.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if Hulkster commented yet? ...he's definitely jealous that the unknown girl gets to be in bed with Kyle and he has to rot at home with his "beard wife."

Also, Kyle mentions its "the eve of the Hurricane." No, Kyle... the hurricane won't hit Florida until Wednesday... not even close to the "eve."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kylie on insta complaining about xmas merch being out at costco before halloween. Forgetting he has been anxiously wanting everything halloween since Nov 1 of last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if Hulkster commented yet? ...he's definitely jealous that the unknown girl gets to be in bed with Kyle and he has to rot at home with his "beard wife."
you're right! i dont think i've seen HuLkster comment recently! I guess hes jealous of the new girl, and/or finally got the hint that Kyle DGAF about him unless he shows him the money LOL OR... maybe he found this page and realized he was wrong to stan him all this time. In which case, Welcome HuLkster! come join us LowLifes! :)

Kylie on insta complaining about xmas merch being out at costco before halloween. Forgetting he has been anxiously wanting everything halloween since Nov 1 of last year.
yes! I was coming on here to post the same thing! Hes shocked about Christmas stuff being out before Halloween. Bro, this happens every year!! But, I guess this is something you learn when you stop playing COD for 3 minutes and actually go somewhere other than a Disney park!
Also- who do we think sponsors the Costco membership?? haha

Reactions: 3
you're right! i dont think i've seen HuLkster comment recently! I guess hes jealous of the new girl, and/or finally got the hint that Kyle DGAF about him unless he shows him the money LOL OR... maybe he found this page and realized he was wrong to stan him all this time. In which case, Welcome HuLkster! come join us LowLifes! :)

yes! I was coming on here to post the same thing! Hes shocked about Christmas stuff being out before Halloween. Bro, this happens every year!! But, I guess this is something you learn when you stop playing COD for 3 minutes and actually go somewhere other than a Disney park!
Also- who do we think sponsors the Costco membership?? haha
He probably has DAD, DAD, DAD’s card!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it's because he was hoping Kyle was going to take him up on his offer of a dinner of Asian cuisine when Kyle was in California and Kyle shunned him. Maybe the penny finally dropped.
In other news, Squidy appears to be back.
As for the ongoing speculation about Kyle's sexuality, I couldn't care less. But upon contemplation I hope he is bi or closeted gay, because that might go some way to mitigate his confusing behavior. If he's straight then if he had any respect for gay men he'd make it clear he's not into that. He can still be an ally, no harm done. But otherwise his baiting and teasing and dancing around the subject strikes me as contemptuous and exploitative.
And he's been called out enough over this to know better.

Reactions: 13
But otherwise his baiting and teasing and dancing around the subject strikes me as contemptuous and exploitative.
And he's been called out enough over this to know better.
But that's just showing you that even though he knows better, he doesn't care.

Reactions: 9
Look, Kyle is not in denial. Kyle is not gay.

Kyle is a doughy version of the guys who pretend to be gay on TikTok or OnlyFans to bait lonely middle-aged gay men, while being MAGA CHUDs in their private lives.

Kyle is not gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must be paying off some of his gay stans to come back and interact with the channel again HAHA I just went over to dislike the video without watching. Yes, I've officially hit that point now! ( BTW have we compared likes and dislikes lately??)
anyway one of the first comments was from a guy about Kyle being a snack. 🤮 and i noticed a few yesterday about his hairy chest.:sick: And then today with the pickle thumbnail.... man this new girl must be so proud of what her man does for a living!!
Totally me. I do my daily dislike thumbs down and move on.

haha love to see it!! I really haven't been a complete Kyle hater up until now. His latest "stunts" to increase views instead of, I don't know, maybe putting more work into his actual content, really hit a final nerve LOL And especially the whole thing with whoever this new girl is. He's already using her as a "prop" to increase his views. I just hate to see him suckering another girl into the whole thing. Because god knows he isn't worth it! LOL
That, and the obvious, cringey gay baiting again.... i'm over it.
Welcome to the dark side :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but today’s glutinous vlog disgusted me and I had to respond:

View attachment 1602955
Any healthcare professional will tell you that it doesn’t matter how much you try to educate some loved ones about proper disease management, they’ll never listen. I wouldn’t question his sister or her professionalism for that.

I’d question her over her remarks defending his Covid behavior though for sure. That was negligent. Kyle is only going to listen to her when it enables his poor choices, not when it would actually help him!

Any healthcare professional will tell you that it doesn’t matter how much you try to educate some loved ones about proper disease management, they’ll never listen. I wouldn’t question his sister or her professionalism for that.

I’d question her over her remarks defending his Covid behavior though for sure. That was negligent. Kyle is only going to listen to her when it enables his poor choices, not when it would actually help him!
But one who willingly enables him when she eats and drinks her way around Epcot every time she visits? My sister is a RN and an alcoholic. I wouldn’t trust her to give me an aspirin. So yes, I question Alexa’s professionalism and rightly so, because she knows better! The COVID cover up is just the nail in the coffin!

Reactions: 11
Ok. I’m going back w the P.O. Box opening.
….Did I just hear that little witch thank “his viewers” for helping him get his humira?!?! What the Fu(€ is wrong with people?!?!

Reactions: 2
….Did I just hear that little witch thank “his viewers” for helping him get his humira?!?! What the Fu(€ is wrong with people?!?!
No, I don't think I heard that. I'm going to have to go watch again, damnit. Maybe the thank-you was for "his viewers" comments on what to do.

Reactions: 5
ugh!! why is the shirtless thumbnail video up to 30K views now?? 🤮 please, this guy doesn't need any encouragement!! LOL
Also- along that note. I bet thats not gonna be awkward at all when he meets the new girl's parents for the first time.... "So, son, she tells us you do youtube for work. I went and checked out your channel. I saw your recent video where you get out of the shower in only a towel- the shirtless thumbnail picture was an interesting choice. And who was that girl you were drunk and sharing a bed with on cruises? And what about the other girl that you cared so much about that you cried for a week after she left?"
Man, I hope he vlogs his own reaction to THAT crapshow! LOL

i think he meant to thank them for commenting ideas to try to get the price down. But i wouldn't be surprised if some crazy stan offered him some money to help pay for it :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.