Kyle Pallo #12 Deep-Throating for DVC points!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree 100%. I hate that we are giving this idiot ideas or "fuel for his fire"
Oh, don't. Firstly I'm sure he's seething that he can't block us here.
Secondly, it doesn't matter how motivated he feels, he doesn't have the imagination or talent to improve.
His entire schtick is click-bait now. White Fingernails, for example. He thinks he has hooked people with his 'mystery girl' crap, truth is he's making himself look like a creep. What next? White Fingernails handing him soap in the shower? White Fingernails wiping his ass? He's a grown man, it's pathetic.
Can you imagine being a parent and finding out your daughter is behaving like that on film for this jerk?

Reactions: 12
Secondly, it doesn't matter how motivated he feels, he doesn't have the imagination or talent to improve.
His entire schtick is click-bait now. White Fingernails, for example. He thinks he has hooked people with his 'mystery girl' crap, truth is he's making himself look like a creep. What next? White Fingernails handing him soap in the shower? White Fingernails wiping his ass? He's a grown man, it's pathetic.
Can you imagine being a parent and finding out your daughter is behaving like that on film for this jerk?
Maybe that proverbial fire that was lit under his ass is as small as his micropenis.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle’s a loser who begs for money nothing more than a small prick ten cent bleep…what a loser..🍄😎

Reactions: 5
Kyle Pallo #13: You're Jealous I'm Such A Nasty Piece of Work
(credit due to Scooby on an earlier thread)

Reactions: 3
2:39
other day and look at all these people
2:41
walking by
2:43
we love to see that get out of the park
2:46
make it empty for us

He hates everyone else in the parks while simultaneously filming them all and monetizing it.

Kyle Pallo #13: This Hurricane is a Real Chugger

Reactions: 8
New thread incoming. A little early but the title winner had a huge number of votes so it's a done deal...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is there a way to quadruple like this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.