Kyle Pallo #12 Deep-Throating for DVC points!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad part, for me, is that once upon a time, the thumbnail would have probably drawn me in.
Yup- same for me. Now I’m just over it lol

Also- if “the algorithm is favoring shorter videos”, why do mollys 40 minute long videos have 60,70, even 100K views? It couldn’t be that she actually puts effort into her content, could it? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup- same for me. Now I’m just over it lol

Also- if “the algorithm is favoring shorter videos”, why do mollys 40 minute long videos have 60,70, even 100K views? It couldn’t be that she actually puts effort into her content, could it? 🤔
I know she has her detractors, but I really like her. I used so many of her tricks and tips, especially with Genie + and dining recommendations when we went to DW last January. These helpful hints made our experience so much more enjoyable. See what kind of influence you could have KP if you didn’t whine, complain, beg and gay bait instead? I know you are reading this! 😃

Reactions: 10
3345.jpeg

LMFAO! __ Best morning laugh I've had in a while. What a wonderful duo 'Susan' & 'Juwanna' are. Their responses are two of the only reasons to peruse the comments on Pallo's vlog.
The way things are going presently on his YouTube site, crawling in and out of a dirty shower isn't gonna' cut it. The blush is sure as hell off that rose. 🌹 His tired and tiring tit show is failing.
The creepy stans 'Hulkster' & 'Diva' ___ and___the hilarious trolls 'Susan Amen' & 'Juwanna Mann' may soon be the only fans or posters left. :ROFLMAO:

332.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Check out the newest video and thumbnail of him pretending to be repulsed by a large pickle in his mouth.

The queer baiting never ends.

• Haha
Check out the newest video and thumbnail of him pretending to be repulsed by a large pickle in his mouth.

He must be paying off some of his gay stans to come back and interact with the channel again HAHA I just went over to dislike the video without watching. Yes, I've officially hit that point now! ( BTW have we compared likes and dislikes lately??)
anyway one of the first comments was from a guy about Kyle being a snack. 🤮 and i noticed a few yesterday about his hairy chest.:sick: And then today with the pickle thumbnail.... man this new girl must be so proud of what her man does for a living!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He says he didn't eat anything the night before and didn't have breakfast or coffee... and that.... he has a "full empty stomach."

Also, can someone set a timer 9 months from his last video?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, can someone set a timer 9 months from his last video?
LOL Why? Did he hint that something happened? (I'm taking at least a few days off from giving him a "view")
Also- I can be in charge of the timer. (y) My husband's birthday was within the past few days, so it'll be an easy date for me to remember to backtrack to if Kyle makes some sort of announcement LOL

Last edited:

That sort of overt fear that someone will think he's gay so he has to make such a remark suggest that Pallo is so far in the closet he's probably been to Narnia.
That's remarkably sad at present, and even with all the homophobia still extant, today's young men and women who are gay are in so many regards out and proud and I applaud them. There's a way to go and their fight continues, but they've made remarkable progress and won't go back.
Closets are for clothes. :unsure:

"Life is all too short to live a lie or hide for a lifetime to please others. Become and be who you are."
_
_ Tony Kushner (playright)

333.jpg

Pallo is, straight or gay or bi, just a cowardly squirt, a pathetic taker and con man and that's all he'll ever be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@SnapChet Yep! Exactly. That was what I thought too. He was acting so dramatic about how nasty the pickle was and how it’s the “nastiest” snack in Disney to silence any accusations.

Towards the end of the video he also gets annoyed because a guy walks in front of him filming the troopers in Galaxy’s Edge and he says: “Some people are just so oblivious”.

Because you’ve never blocked someone else’s view to film content for your channel Kyle and you’re a perfect darling angel who can do no wrong?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
A few notable comments by Kylie from today’s vlog.

1. “I really don’t like pickles like that. I prefer pickled pickles.”
2. “Looks like they are building the entrance that you enter in.”
3. “Not the great-iest”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really KP? Today's video was awful...he is trying to be like PMM now......🙄 with his "fancy video" and eating in the parks and "trying new things"

Boy, we know you read this. Grow up. Get a real job. You're as fake as they come.

Really KP? Today's video was awful...he is trying to be like PMM now......🙄 with his "fancy video" and eating in the parks and "trying new things"
Now if he blows up (in size) like PMM that would be hilarious. Maybe they can do an eating challenge together.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's look at the last few and compare!! Looks like the "hatters" are representing in the dislike columns!

View attachment 1602323

View attachment 1602321

View attachment 1602320

View attachment 1602319

View attachment 1602318

View attachment 1602316
haha love to see it!! I really haven't been a complete Kyle hater up until now. His latest "stunts" to increase views instead of, I don't know, maybe putting more work into his actual content, really hit a final nerve LOL And especially the whole thing with whoever this new girl is. He's already using her as a "prop" to increase his views. I just hate to see him suckering another girl into the whole thing. Because god knows he isn't worth it! LOL
That, and the obvious, cringey gay baiting again.... i'm over it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lil' Kylie "Trying new things" on his Disney channel.

View attachment 1602486
:sick: Combine those two caps and you've got the makings of the world's worst Onlyfans weird fetish page. :sick:

Gaaaaad' that's creepy as f*ck.

434.png

Little man has no waist and has birthing hips. Freaky. __ Just imagining him a bit later in life, only much shorter and balder:

2321.jpg

• Haha
and now hes posting IG stories going to the grocery store to buy water before the hurricane.
i think hes trying to tell us "See, guys!! I AM a real, grown-up, boy!!" :rolleyes:

• Haha
and now hes posting IG stories going to the grocery store to buy water before the hurricane.
i think hes trying to tell us "See, guys!! I AM a real, grown-up, boy!!" :rolleyes:
A real grown-up boy would have created a hurricane kit months ago.

Reactions: 8
Seeing how he has two other roommates, why would they wait until now to do something? Oh ya! JoJo is one of them so he's probably off filming content for a channel he will never update.

Seeing how he has two other roommates, why would they wait until now to do something? Oh ya! JoJo is one of them so he's probably off filming content for a channel he will never update.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.