Kyle Pallo #11 He’s President of the Disney Grifter Gays for Trump Society!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he was trying to find his lil !!

New thread: Grifters & chuggers & showers, oh my!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What is Sams Instagram acct named

Why isn't he asking his audience why they are tuning out instead of blaming the algorithm? You have almost 160K subscribers and the vast majority aren't watching your videos. Those are people who are getting your videos in the sub box and choosing not to watch, which has nothing to do with the algorithm.

Reactions: 11
ooh.... now this is a good theory! He does call Cheryl his "mentor", so maybe they came up with the idea together to help increase "interaction" in the comments. Shes a cast member... maybe she booked him the room with her discount, and was gonna stop by for a glass of wine like you said. and they decided "lets not show your face, it'll get more comments" And to be honest, I actually had the same thought about the Hollywood studios video, that maybe they were just getting together for dinner, and just decided to not put her on camera.
On Twitter, hes "never been more content with life" so, theres that. I bet thats fun for Lora and Taylor to see, after all the work and time they've put into his channel for him over the years. All the sudden NOW hes content?? This guy...

Reactions: 3
Whoever this new girl is, she needs to be told that white out is not a nail polish.

Reactions: 11
Whoever this new girl is, she needs to be told that white out is not a nail polish.
I saw the comments about white nail polish and thats when I decided I didn’t even need to hate watch today. I’m out already, and he hasn’t even shown the girls face yet

Reactions: 3
ScoobyDon’t looking forward to your next writing masterpiece when you summarize this thread!

Reactions: 9
To all the lurkers reading here. Many of us were fans of the channel at one time. Then we eventually saw through the facade that is Kyle Pallo. He’s fake, like the facades on the buildings of Disney World’s Main Street USA.

We ended up here for a variety of reasons. Many tried to offer constructive criticism and even general help when he requested it within the YouTube comment section.

I learned, Kyle knows best. He's perfect. Nothing is ever his fault. Blame it on the algorithm, the park reservation system, purchase check out, a friend - just not Kyle.

Another thing I learned, he “pimps out” [ “pimps out” seems fitting since he reaps a financial gain and TBH I cannot think of anything else suitable ATM ] his family and friends for social media engagement. A prime example is the stunt in yesterday’s. Why did Kyle choose to keep his grandfather’s medical issue in the vlog? That's personal. Kyle didn't seem overly concerned about his grandfather’s privacy or health. He went about the vlog as normal immediately after that segment.

Kyle has the freedom to travel on a whim. He chooses to bring up loved ones’ health issues in blogs for clicks and comments. Most of us would only share those things with close friends. Kyle doesn't choose to travel home to see those loved ones when they are under the weather. Booze cruises and staycations are more important. He is so screwed up, it makes me sick. Those that enable his behavior are just as bad.

Kyle Pallo #12 The Algorithm Isn't the Problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Kyle Pallo #12: Waistline Getting Broader, He Definitely Smells Like Hot Dog Water

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #12 Babe caught me in the shower again (its me, Im babe...)

Reactions: 4
Kyle Pallo #12 My videos ONLY suck because of the Algorithms. I AM the Algorithms! Subscribe to my OF

Reactions: 4
#12: Smile Awhile with Little Kyle: Don't Shatter the Chatter and be a Hatter

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.