Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So no mention of Blanca from either of them for weeks now!! Disgusting I don’t know why these idiots get dogs. Boils my blood

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Haven’t commented on this before but I was at work today and he walked past with the gf/ex from Bali, stuck out like a sore thumb, she tried to come in the shop but he must have banned her from cakes and pies cause he ‘shouted’ her back out.. he did have a mask on which surprised me

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Been living in south east Asia my whole life and been to Bali countless times. Cost of living in Bali is by no means cheap, Bali is know in Asia for the rich and famous to vacation in. Unless he is living the local lifestyle or living a frugal lifestyle, don’t see him sustaining it for long.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t read the whole thread but he comes from the same city as me. Used to see him and his crowd around town on a Saturday night 😂

They are back in Bali! I thought it was a “toxic relationship” according to her , wonder what happened and why they got back together 🤔

Reactions: 6
They obviously just need an extended holiday again 🙄😂 cause that’s all it is

Reactions: 1
They obviously read on here that someone said that living in Bali is expensive as they keep posting the price of everything they buy. Losers 😂 plus I can’t stand the gf’s voice, why does she sound like a whiney 5 year old? How does he find that sexy

I see they’re getting another dog to abbandon in Bali in a few months like Blanca

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
So Tyrone and Jay have bought the tattoo shop in Bali 🙈🙈🙈 what is that all about....

Tyrone is annoying. To say he’s got a daughter he doesn’t think twice about jetting off all over the world

I thought the exact same abs saying he’s going away for Xmas and new year!! What about your kid mate! He seems to just see her here and there and video it for the gram 😴😴

Omg they have already given the new dog Otto back. Because he was too aggressive, bit them and scared Blanca! They only had it a week? That’s what happens when you get a puppy. You need to be patient, you can’t just abbandon it because he’s hard work. They are disgusting

Reactions: 3
Do we recon they have split again? Not following each other anymore and not on each other’s storys 🤔