Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Jay Munro saying he was going from Dubai to Turkey to do his quarantine before returning to the UK! Is that allowed?

Did anyone see Tyrones rants during the night? Someone from Bali had wrote about him being rude etc.....he’s deleted his posts now! He sounds like a right twit of a guy!

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t that long ago he was calling her a psycho etc! Wonder if she is going back to Bali. What’s happening with Tyrone? Anyone know

Wasn’t that long ago he was calling her a psycho etc! Wonder if she is going back to Bali. What’s happening with Tyrone? Anyone know
Tyrone had his nose done and eyelid surgery. Weird. He doesn’t look/seem happy I think

Tyrone had his nose done and eyelid surgery. Weird. He doesn’t look/seem happy I think
yeah I seen that but I thought he was supposed to go back to Bali to spend Xmas with the Russian princess!! Tbh I think he’s just stringing her along

Reactions: 3
yeah I seen that but I thought he was supposed to go back to Bali to spend Xmas with the Russian princess!! Tbh I think he’s just stringing her along
Yeh she seems sooooo desperate. 😂😂 he’s quite clearly forgotten all about his daughter still absolutely awful. He barely mentioned her over Xmas etc

For the record he has a 14 year old daughter. He doesn’t post about her. He needs to grow up, man up and actually provide for her and be a dad. Instead he Denys she exists.

For the record kyle has a 14 year old daughter. He doesn’t post about her. He needs to grow up, man up and actually provide for her and be a dad. Instead he Denys she exists.

For the record he has a 14 year old daughter. He doesn’t post about her. He needs to grow up, man up and actually provide for her and be a dad. Instead he Denys she exists.

Last edited:
This guy acts like he owns Bali always promoting all these different businesses he ‘runs’ it’s laughable. When someone has their fingers in as many pies as this guy claims it’s usually because the pies are doing tit😂😂😂

This guy acts like he owns Bali always promoting all these different businesses he ‘runs’ it’s laughable. When someone has their fingers in as many pies as this guy claims it’s usually because the pies are doing tit😂😂😂

I did wonder about all the businesses!! Also looks like him and Tyrone aren’t mates anymore

Reactions: 2
Yep I wonders that too. Pretty sure they are business partners for that bar they opened though?
Are they really tho I always think all these business involvements are just pretend so they can get the visa for Bali. They prob have a 5% share each or something & the boy Jokey owns the other 90%

He’s now had a new gf for what appears like a few weeks and already posting one of their goals is to get pregnant this year 🫣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s now had a new gf for what appears like a few weeks and already posting one of their goals is to get pregnant this year 🫣
Doesn’t look after the one he already has does he? Little Willy should stay firmly in his pants in that case

• Heart