Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he split up with his “Spanish senorita” already ?!
They have definitely slit up. Oh dear, I bet he regrets moving to Bali and wasting all that money. Not surprised he was asking for cheaps flights back to the UK and asking people for their Netflix account lol

Reactions: 4
Yeah it definitely seems like they have split!

the Bali life obvs isnt all it’s cracked up to be seen as he's desperate time get back to England!

that poor girl is better off without him. I just worry what will happen with Blanca 😢

Reactions: 1
Bali have been super strict now on getting rid of the tourist visas , they aren’t renewing any of them for the foreseeable future . Basically want the tourists to go home lol . So basically him and others that have gone there for a long term holiday are being deported lol

I seen that’s the ex girlfriend now on her way home! She’s better off without him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The ex just did a story in Spanish saying they have split up and that they had a toxic relationship o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Lost count of the amount of times they have split but I did think when Kyle said they would go back home to uk and Barca then meet back up it was never gonna happen 😂. That relationship has been an absolute joke. What else did she say on her story ?

Reactions: 1
He just announced the “winner” of the Tattoo competition saying that the girl lives in Colorado and they’re flying her to Bali, but if you go on her profile she lives in Bali haha what an idiot with his pretend competition. If you’re gonna lie at least male sure you won’t get found out:LOL:

Reactions: 8
The ex just did a story in Spanish saying they have split up and that they had a toxic relationship o_O
What did she say? I don’t speak a word of Spanish so I didn’t understand

Lost count of the amount of times they have split but I did think when Kyle said they would go back home to uk and Barca then meet back up it was never gonna happen 😂. That relationship has been an absolute joke. What else did she say on her story ?
It’s been odd hasn’t it, like he never really gave a tit about her just wanted someone to keep him company whilst he spent 6 months in the gym . Lucinda absolutely dodged a bullet. He’s a selfish narcissist with no job and no goals apart from “getting lean” imagine that for an existence

Reactions: 5