Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gets discounted hotels or he did through the modelling. When he first got to Dubai the nice hotel he was in he tagged some random girl from Spain or somewhere saying thanks for hooking this up etc n she just looked like some random normal girl 😂🙈. Prob paid for it for him as she didn’t really lol his usual type...
Was pathetic even on New Year’s Eve he was begging for plans on his story 😂.

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the episode of celebs go dating Tyrone is on? 😂😂😂😂 what an absolute freak

Reactions: 4
Tyrones questions on his story! The one about goals in life not one mention of being a good father/role model for his daughter 😳wow I am in shock at how self centred this man is. It was all about him modelling 🤮

seriously how his daughters mum puts up with that! It’s like he doesn’t give a tit about being a dad and he’s so open about it! Posting a few pics now and again does not make you a good father.

Does he not realise how much love and fun he is missing out on. Children are the most amazing gift ever, they bring so much joy. Sorry for the long post but I am in shock.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How can anyone take this joker seriously. One week he’s like never ever getting drunk again, never ever getting a hangover again, going to be super healthy and crap.

next week he’s posting an instastory on attending the best party of his life and nursing a hangover. Now I am seriously doubting all the content and stuff he says about positivity and whether he is truly struggling in Bali.

Reactions: 2
I came on here to say the same. Was I hearing things or did he say he wasn’t hungover then the next video was him saying I’m so hungover!!!

His best mate Ty also went about the exact same nonsense. Never ever getting drunk and hungover again.. next moment saying he’s hungover af.. can somebody teach me how to take this 2 jokers seriously???

His best mate Ty also went about the exact same nonsense. Never ever getting drunk and hungover again.. next moment saying he’s hungover af.. can somebody teach me how to take this 2 jokers seriously???
They’re not taking any stories of when they go out. Probably because of what happened last time to Tyrone 😂 hated by the whole of Bali, went into hiding, changed Instagram accounts 100 times to escape the hate and left the country haha and now they’re opening a restaurant/day club together there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t read too much into that. I recall he used to ‘own’ the tattoo studio Ink Mecca with the fake Instagram competitions and all.. I’ve been to Bali countless times, these day-clubs and restaurants are owned by the richest people in all of Indonesia.

I’m not getting the whole new business thing! Why would this guy in Bali go into business with these two who are technically strangers to him. Also was Tyrone, Kyle and Jay Munro not going to be owning the tattoo shop 🙈🙈 I notice Jay has removed it from his bio.
I would love to know the tea on all this

I’m not getting the whole new business thing! Why would this guy in Bali go into business with these two who are technically strangers to him. Also was Tyrone, Kyle and Jay Munro not going to be owning the tattoo shop 🙈🙈 I notice Jay has removed it from his bio.
I would love to know the tea on all this
True! Good spot. That didn’t last very long

They’re not taking any stories of when they go out. Probably because of what happened last time to Tyrone 😂 hated by the whole of Bali, went into hiding, changed Instagram accounts 100 times to escape the hate and left the country haha and now they’re opening a restaurant/day club together there 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
why did he going into hiding? I remember him trying to leave but don't know what happened