Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Wonder how much he charges for his hole lol!

Saying that the bird he is with it’s dirty af what a coke whore

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

YourDolly

For everyone asking here it is let’s get going 👌🏽😂 let’s chat about this random af Bali move

Reactions: 12

Annon27

Couple of FACTS about KYLE BEAUMONT for you...

He was 18 when he had his now 13 year old daughter not 12 year old and he cheated on her mum when she was 3 months old after being with her for 3 years. He rarely bothered until she was 2 years old and then didn’t bother at all, he texts her saying he loves and misses her and then doesn’t actually bother to turn up and see her. He’s now moved to Bali without so much as a goodbye to HIS DAUGHTER! She has seen most of these comments on here as she found them and now worries about him a lot! He is a dead beat dad and only cares about how many followers he’s got! He even had his daughter name, date of birth and time she was born tattooed on his right side on his chest and has now had it covered if you look back at old photos you’ll see it! None of his family bother with his daughter and they are all scum!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

YourDolly

His new gf seriously looks like a child she’s so skinny not cute at all 🤢 who the fuck actually moves to Bali anyways like yeh it’s nice etc but random as fuck to go all the way there setting up home with a new gf I don’t get it at all 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔

and Paul hutchie is pushing 40 it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Nea111

I don’t understand these insta ‘celebs’ who think they’re special because they’re in Bali.
1: it’s not expensive
2: they’re not unique, everyone goes to Bali, its the new Ibiza! It’s not like they’ve found some great new destination, backpackers have been travelling there since the late 90’s.
To rent somewhere for a month is around £400/500. And we’re not talking small apartments, you can get villas for that. They are very brave/stupid to be taking drugs out there though.

There was a photo online of Kyle before he had veneers, filler, tattoos and bleached hair, I’m trying to find it but it’s impossible! Seriously I know he doesn’t look amazing now but the transformation, he actually looks so much better now if you can believe it! And normally I wouldn’t judge someone’s looks but when you’ve got a disgusting attitude like Kyle and you’re also abusive I think it’s warranted. I think he needs to remember what he looked like before he got all the work done, maybe it will make him a bit more humble.

Last edited:

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Kyle looks dirty, can’t stand the way he’s always licking his lips in his stories- he’s so slimy I have no idea why anyone would want to be with him he makes my skin crawl but I have to keep watching his stories it’s like so cringe it’s entertaining!!

• Haha

Gingercream

VIP Member
Has anyone else noticed when he moved there with his new girl and when he met her before they moved he seemed infatuated with her. Now his mates are all there it seems a bit distant between them. He’s this loud show off always bantering with his mates and she’s always just there alone in the the background.
I bet if Lucinda watches his Instagram she must absolutely cringe at him. He’s making out he is a ‘changed man’ With a ‘changed lifestyle’. Then started preaching about being a vegan 😂😂😂😂. We all know that’s just a show for Instagram and something dirty is probably going on behind closed doors.
Tyrone always seems completely off it. Why’s he constantly got sunglasses on! Even in the tattoo shop and when’s its pouring down 😂😂😂😂
He was making an omelette earlier - do you think he knows eggs are an animal product?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Paddy407

He just announced the “winner” of the Tattoo competition saying that the girl lives in Colorado and they’re flying her to Bali, but if you go on her profile she lives in Bali haha what an idiot with his pretend competition. If you’re gonna lie at least male sure you won’t get found out:LOL:

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Saw on his story he did a incline 4.5 speed on the treadmill for 20 mins like it was a achievement 🤣😂😛 that's so easy.

I find alot with these "influencers" they all seem to comment on each other's posts bet half of them dont like each other.

• Haha

Diamondddx

Haven’t commented on this before but I was at work today and he walked past with the gf/ex from Bali, stuck out like a sore thumb, she tried to come in the shop but he must have banned her from cakes and pies cause he ‘shouted’ her back out.. he did have a mask on which surprised me

• Wow

BabyMommaBamford

So it seems Bali isn’t on lockdown, I’d imagine people with the personality of a fucking sprout would find it hard to produce content if they were stuck home In the uk? Not sure just a stab in the dark after nosying through a few of the teeth-brigades profiles :rolleyes: x

• Haha

Mum23

Kyle has a daughter and she’s 13 now, she’s a beautiful kind caring girl and that’s all down to her mum who has raised her on her own with no in put from Kyle, all he’s done is let her down and broke her little heart. She also had his last name😔

• Wow
  • Sad

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
They are like clones this whole crowd

Head to toe tattoos ✔
Shit fake teeth ✔
Orange ✔
Muscles and abs ✔
Same poses ✔

Feel free to add to the list

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
If Tyrone is really back in uk then it’s more likely he’s been deported. The way Kyle spoke on his stories was so bitchy about Tyrone like he couldn’t give a fuk even though that’s usually his “bro” 🌚

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Anyone else with sons watch them and think ‘my god if that was my son’ I would die if my son ended up like them! I’d be dragging him home by his ear 😂😂

• Heart

Dollybird

VIP Member
Couple of FACTS about KYLE BEAUMONT for you...

He was 18 when he had his now 13 year old daughter not 12 year old and he cheated on her mum when she was 3 months old after being with her for 3 years. He rarely bothered until she was 2 years old and then didn’t bother at all, he texts her saying he loves and misses her and then doesn’t actually bother to turn up and see her. He’s now moved to Bali without so much as a goodbye to HIS DAUGHTER! She has seen most of these comments on here as she found them and now worries about him a lot! He is a dead beat dad and only cares about how many followers he’s got! He even had his daughter name, date of birth and time she was born tattooed on his right side on his chest and has now had it covered if you look back at old photos you’ll see it! None of his family bother with his daughter and they are all scum!
The guy is a total waste of space . He’s just some gay for pay rent boy . Very like Sean Pratt with his narcissistic tendencies. The baby mum is better without him .

Paddy407

The ex just did a story in Spanish saying they have split up and that they had a toxic relationship o_O

• Wow