Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t caught up with them for a week or two but cannot see Otto anywhere, have they actually got rid of him and did they address the situation? Pisses me off how people don’t realise that dogs are actually hard work, so unfair.

Reactions: 2
Yes they got rid of him because they said he was too aggressive with Blanca and with them. They only had him 4 days

Reactions: 1
Can anyone read Spanish and actually translate some of her recent posts. Was bored and scrolling through i think the most rent on the girlfriends timeliness and someone commented in Spanish only thing I understood was the name kyle 🤣🤣
They'll be back together by christmas/new year. Both are so materialistic they'll want them "wow gifts lol

Wonder where she’s gone? She’s not posted for a while now Or have I missed anything?

She put up she was having a social media break! He doesn’t seem bothered. I feel for that girl

Anybody no what she is saying on her story? She’s getting upset wonder if it’s about what as happened in Bali

We need a tattler who speaks Spanish
I only speak a bit but basically she said that she is now back in Barcelona, happy to be with family etc and wants to forget all the negative things and she will not be talking about it. When she starts crying she is talking about Blanca saying she misses her and wanted to take her with her

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That Tyrone has been on Dubai since 23rd October. Seems to have forgotten he has a daughter

Reactions: 4
Yes I thought exactly the same. Seems to think sharing a few pics of her in designer clothes makes him dad of the year!!!

Yes I thought exactly the same. Seems to think sharing a few pics of her in designer clothes makes him dad of the year!!!
It’s awful. Takes her out for dinner and shopping when he’s back and thinks he’s dad of the year. Your “mini me” won’t know who you are if you carry on

• Heart
It’s awful. Takes her out for dinner and shopping when he’s back and thinks he’s dad of the year. Your “mini me” won’t know who you are if you carry on
He’s awful I really thought he would go home for Xmas to see his daughter. Gross he now has onlyfans Aswel as obviously the modelling has dried up massively 😂

He’s a horrible person with a different girl every few nights! I noticed he’s not mentioned the daughter for a few weeks now all he can think about is getting to Bali

Yes he clearly doesn’t have many actual friends I think people are sick of Tyrone these days. H see him post everyday on his story asking what’s on or what’s everyone’s plans in yeh hope of an invite to somewhere as he’s alone. He usually ends up with some foreign girls that are obviously desperate to get with him it’s tragic 😂

Lol I was thinking the same! It’s cringe he’s always on the beg to be invited somewhere. I have no idea why he has spent so long in Dubai and where is the money coming from???? It’s pretty expensive out there.