Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he meet up with his Spanish ex yesterday? She put a photo up of two ice creams one hand was tattooed and he also posted a photo of the ice cream. Hope that poor girl does go back with him

Did he meet up with his Spanish ex yesterday? She put a photo up of two ice creams one hand was tattooed and he also posted a photo of the ice cream. Hope that poor girl does go back with him
Looks that way! Same tattooed hand.
Also the same food - sneakily posted at different times.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
EUGH back from Spain and back out at work and wondering down the streets. I’m pretty sure that he should be in quarantine?!

Reactions: 1
We have mutual friends.

He thinks he’s the tit and he treats women like dirt.

His teeth look ridiculous in the flesh 😂
He looks like a nob. Can tell he thinks he’s the best thing, surprised there isn’t a thread on him 😂

Wasn’t he with Georgia Steel?

He looks like a nob. Can tell he thinks he’s the best thing, surprised there isn’t a thread on him 😂

Yeah they met on ex on the piste or whatever it was called.

His ex on the show, Megan, is lovely but he treated her like utter tit. Poor girl.

Yeah they met on ex on the piste or whatever it was called.

His ex on the show, Megan, is lovely but he treated her like utter tit. Poor girl.
Wonder what happened with them. I remember when he was with her, didn’t last long either. Poor girl

Callum’s so weird. He edits his nose in most of his selfies and pics. He uploaded a seriously edited one of him with a tiny nose and then his mate Tyrone uploaded the exact same one which didn’t have Callum’s face edited. This is why his comments are limited because it’s so obvious! No idea why he edits at all in the first place. Doesn’t need to!

Callum’s so weird. He edits his nose in most of his selfies and pics. He uploaded a seriously edited one of him with a tiny nose and then his mate Tyrone uploaded the exact same one which didn’t have Callum’s face edited. This is why his comments are limited because it’s so obvious! No idea why he edits at all in the first place. Doesn’t need to!
Someone needs to make a thread for him and document all of this, which photo? I want to see 😩😂

What I think has happened with Kyle- he rushed moving to Bali with his Spanish girl and ended things with Lucinda for her. They got to Bali together and after time realised his relationship with the Spanish girl wasn’t going as well as expected hence why they broke up several times. He went to the UK and her Spain. He visited her a few days ago in Spain and I think he’s manipulating her and clinging onto her because he lost Lucinda and has nobody else. I don’t see him going back to Bali and she should see sense and tell him where to go.

I can’t see him going back to Bali either. I don’t think it was what he thought it would be. Hope the girl gets shot of him.

So the Spanish GF seems to be in the UK. No quarantine nothing going to the gym etc!!!