Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her after watching those stories. Imagine being at a gig and spending the night eye fucking yourself for IG stories 😂

Reactions: 3

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
I was shocked when I searched it!
She has also posted about being asked too much about sharing charity work and fund raisers and it was getting to much and then started posting ads but was then fuming her engagement has gone right down 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I used to like her after ex on the beach but now she's just constant moaning 🙄 I know she's having a hard time but still all that money and she's moaning about private healthcare

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She’s deleted hers as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t surprise me if their back in each other’s pants as we speak 😂 so toxic!

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
What a shock - a night out, they’re unfollowing each other and now a cryptic post from her 🙄 same s*** different day

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
"Dubai is calling my name again...." She's just spent three months in Ibiza! Does she do anything other than go on holiday? Spoilt little rich girl.

handymandy

Chatty Member
He’s not exactly good looking is he, he’s like a little weed with a very round head. Not my cup of tea at all lol

Reactions: 2

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
What are these 2 famous for?
They have both been on Ex On The Beach, but different seasons.
Zaralena was on the same season as Sean Pratt and he told everyone he fancied her rather than Zahida who he was sleeping with.
Kurtis was on the same season as Marnie from Geordie Shore and either made out with her or slept her, can’t remember which.

• Heart

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I liked her on ex on the beach and when she posted about having alopecia i commented cause I've also had it too. She replied to my comment but wasn't long after she had a wig, while I know for a lot of people with alopecia wigs are very expensive.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
She’s been quiet for a long time on instagram…. Who’s guessing she’s had her bolt ons removed 🤣🤣
Something's definitely happened. No sign of her for weeks now. Wonder if something's gone wrong with her meds and she's lost her hair again?

Yel

Chatty Member
Also here from Bumhole’s thread but I have a totally off topic but important tech question to ask you….how did you upload such a long video in one go. I always have to chop them up into 10 second bursts and then usually still compress them and end up getting so annoyed. 🧐
You probably need to reduce the resolution - if you're screen recording from a high Res phone the file size will still be huge if it's 4k and highly compressed. You can upload 3-4 min clips if it's a reduced Res and low quality.

If you download the video file from an Instagram story viewer it'll already be tiny. Or if you really want to upload a large file use a site like https://www.bitchute.com/
Screenshot_20211112-083323_YouCut - Video Editor.jpg

I don’t think it’s a coincidence he happens to be out with Sean Pratt the night after he stole the double ended dildo 😳😳 just saying 🤣🤣
I'm not sure Sean will be interested as it looks like a double pen dildo, rather than one that two people can enjoy at the same time

• Haha

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I do find with zaralena I've commented on her stories or posts a couple of times and she has replied but she does come across like she'd be hard work especially after a few 🍷🍷