Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingercream

VIP Member
Zaralena has another pool party coming up- I don't understand her pool parties I thought a pool party is to enjoy the pool don't get this need to wear ott fancy dress that can't get wet- showing my age.
It’s so she has an excuse to show as much skin as possible - apart from her bald head!

Reactions: 5

Pansypotts

VIP Member
First time commenting on this thread. Her and Kurtis were on the piss last night at the Boxstar event in Manchester. She posted from her bed this morning that she’d had four hours sleep & they were due at her friends baby’s christening in 2 hours and said she was still drunk. They were waiting on a Maccies breakfast.
They made it to the christening on time, with her filming herself saying she doesn’t know how she managed to park the car.
Clearly still drunk.
It’s been playing on my mind all day. My dad was killed outright by a drunk driver & i can’t get my head round the fact she was like bragging about this on Insta
She’s a full on arsehole…just like all the other influenzers. They only care about themselves and no one else.

Reactions: 5

Jorgiamordue93

I was staying in this hotel at the same time and he did the same to me...and I was with my 60+ year old mum - he was known as creepy pervy pool guy!

Saw Zaralena only very briefly one morning at breakfast and didn't realise it was her until I saw the tagged posts...she looks so much prettier and natural in real life than on pics (but then again most influencers I've seen do) but I will say she was incredibly polite to the staff
Zara??that you hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Carebear82

Chatty Member
At what point does she realise she has the most boring stories. Summary of what you get

1. Her. With her tongue out. Camera at the low angle
2. constantly filming herself rather than enjoying the night out
3. A menu of a restaurant no one cares about
4. A random outfit with that odd legged pose
5. Her dog (arguably the only interesting content)
You forgot the same workout every day done at least 3x a day.

• Haha

Cloff

VIP Member
She said on a Q&A ages ago that she regrets getting them done and thinks looking back that she didn’t need them! Get rid then!

Has anyone seen the TikTok of the doctor showing some 10 year old implants. They look like rocks where calcium has coated them! He peels it all off! So grim!!

• Sad

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
He’s just put on his stories that he tried to take his own life recently 😢
That ligature mark round his neck was really upsetting 😭

I do find with zaralena I've commented on her stories or posts a couple of times and she has replied but she does come across like she'd be hard work especially after a few 🍷🍷
She's always replied to my comments too, she's really quite friendly. However she doesn't seem to be able to handle her drunk/drugs and I imagine that when you're on a night out with her, you'd be wary about which version of her you were going to get!

handymandy

Chatty Member
Literally half if not more are not even dressed up 🤣🤣 just looks like a big standard house party. Bet that pool area stinks. Everyone jumping in the pool with glitter, sequins, fake tan and make up just makes me want to 🤢

loisgriff

Chatty Member
It always bewilders me that she has her parents on her Instagram. I’m in no way a prude, but there’s an element of privacy that as an adult I thought she’d desire. She’s 30 after all. She’d probably always argue her parents are ok with it and don’t mind, but with that type of attitude, no wonder drama has followed her, her whole life.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I don’t know what it is (and this is no disrespect, my brother is transgender) but I just see a transgender when I see her. Bad Make-up and awful boobs but honestly I think it’s her feet 🥲🥲🥲

Just jumped from another thread, bit petty on him though taking the sex toys… he obviously knew it would stir a reaction, if she’s so bad then why is he antagonising it… like just leave her to it with the double ended dildo let her go fuck herself metaphorically and literally and she might calm down, I have no idea about these people though so can’t judge too much, but he doth protest too much 🤣🤣 anyone with the backstory let me know