Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to make a thread about these two. Their relationship is the most tiring thing I’ve ever seen!

If they announce they are having a party/big night out, guaranteed they will have broken up the next day.

They were out over the weekend and now they have unfollowed each other (again), she has postponed her make up launch and he has gone silent (which makes a change because he normal blows up on his stories embarrassing himself).

It’s a shame she has postponed the launch because she seems to be making good progress in Alopecia awareness and is brand awareness for wig makers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I know, I'll come back from Dubai and then go the nearest tier 2 area because where I live you can't go out. Fed up with these z listers thinking they can flout the rules. Liverpool had the highest covid rate in the country at one point and we as a city have worked hard to get the R rate down again. She needs to go home and stay there!!

Reactions: 5
So she's out in Dubai having fun and he's well, err... not.
I wonder what happened - usually they've re-followed each other again by now?

So she's out in Dubai having fun and he's well, err... not.
I wonder what happened - usually they've re-followed each other again by now?
It looks like he’s still at her house with his dog, or at least he was yesterday. It’s strange. He’s normally had a drunken rant by now and spilled the beans.

Reactions: 2
She is an absolute self obsessed spoilt brat..... she pays for private appointments and then moans when they don’t provide a miracle....she has Botox, fillers and fake tits but THAT is not the issue..... she uses sun beds but THAT is not the issue.... she has recently posted she hates the fakeness of social media..... is she for bleeping real, her lips are fake, her boobs are fake, she has filler, she uses sunbed, lives in her parents house... but she hates fake people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Really surprised this thread isn't busier 😂
I was shocked when I searched it!
She has also posted about being asked too much about sharing charity work and fund raisers and it was getting to much and then started posting ads but was then fuming her engagement has gone right down 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I was shocked when I searched it!
She has also posted about being asked too much about sharing charity work and fund raisers and it was getting to much and then started posting ads but was then fuming her engagement has gone right down 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I used to like her after ex on the beach but now she's just constant moaning 🙄 I know she's having a hard time but still all that money and she's moaning about private healthcare

Reactions: 3
This thread YES! Personally what I don’t understand if she’s so upset about her hair and will do anything to get it back the first thing I’d be getting done is my implants out especially as the hair loss started not long after they went in! Surely if that’s the ONLY change it can’t be a coincidence and if it was me I’d be whipping them straight out if it even meant the slightest chance of my hair coming back.

Reactions: 6
I liked her on ex on the beach and when she posted about having alopecia i commented cause I've also had it too. She replied to my comment but wasn't long after she had a wig, while I know for a lot of people with alopecia wigs are very expensive.

She’s a head! Whinging the other day that she got a £200 invoice for a PRIVATE consultation which she knew in advance was private because she’s too special to wait for NHS wait lists.

Then a few days later she’s off getting a second opinion and splashing out another £200 with no issues at all.

She’s been told several times now that they don’t know why she has alopecia and sometimes it just happens.

Finally...for someone who is finding the situation so upsetting/stressful...she sure found a way to make money off of it quickly with those eyebrow transfers!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed her not long after she admitted having alopecia because I didn't want to see when/if she began spruiking fake miracle cures or remedies for hair regrowth. As someone who has suffered alopecia and actually have several spots at the moment I understand it is stressful the first time you get it, however now on my fourth cycle of alopecia loss you just accept that there is no magic treatment for an autoimmune problem and if your hair is to grow back it will on its own without medical assistance.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her stories from today? She said her lips are natural, she’s clearly lying as a quick google search will show her lips were smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what cosmetic surgery she’s had done so far? I’ve found a doctor that done her nose job and lipo which she seems to have had done a few times

What a shock - a night out, they’re unfollowing each other and now a cryptic post from her 🙄 same s*** different day

What a shock - a night out, they’re unfollowing each other and now a cryptic post from her 🙄 same s*** different day
I would watch out for him tweeting her nude photos if I was her, now we all know what he is like.