Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mancalice

I didn’t realise the pool party was at her house, what is her actual job? Just an influencer?

Reactions: 1

Dollybird

VIP Member
If she’s got cheap implants then this is a case of implant sickness , which is prevalent on those who have the backyard cheap implants . If she has proper implants and I think there is only two brands that are tested properly ....then it won’t be those .
It is her immune system telling her off , wonder if she’s been tested ....tested ? Like sex clinic tested ? Her body is fighting off something that’s for sure

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Something's definitely happened. No sign of her for weeks now. Wonder if something's gone wrong with her meds and she's lost her hair again?
Yeh she’s very quiet in fact. I hope it’s nothing bad but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had those awful tits removed

Cloff

VIP Member
Can someone explain what he meant by “the number plate was Indian given along with everything else. Shuts up all your points doesn’t it”

I need the juice! 😂

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I would watch out for him tweeting her nude photos if I was her, now we all know what he is like.
Very true! Although we’ve practically seen her anyway with all the photos she posts 😂😂
And I’m sure she had an only fans a year or so ago didn’t she?

• Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
She’s been quiet for a long time on instagram…. Who’s guessing she’s had her bolt ons removed 🤣🤣

wiganuser

VIP Member
Thst

That and a spoilt princess by mammy and daddy 🙄 initially found fame on ex on the beach with Sean pratt and zaralena
She had a clothing firm called Jeffrey boutique, apparently she was crap to work for and stole other people's lines