Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
Maybe he was the one that ended the relationship.
I think she did. I'm sure he put a story on saying he'd tried so hard to make it work but "she just wanted to be single."

I imagine she's fun to be around but very demanding as a girlfriend.

Reactions: 2

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
So she's out in Dubai having fun and he's well, err... not.
I wonder what happened - usually they've re-followed each other again by now?
It looks like he’s still at her house with his dog, or at least he was yesterday. It’s strange. He’s normally had a drunken rant by now and spilled the beans.

Smol52

Chatty Member
Really surprised this thread isn't busier 😂
I was shocked when I searched it!
She has also posted about being asked too much about sharing charity work and fund raisers and it was getting to much and then started posting ads but was then fuming her engagement has gone right down 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Mixup

They have both been on Ex On The Beach, but different seasons.
Zaralena was on the same season as Sean Pratt and he told everyone he fancied her rather than Zahida who he was sleeping with.
Kurtis was on the same season as Marnie from Geordie Shore and either made out with her or slept her, can’t remember which.
Thank you for explaining ❤

loisgriff

Chatty Member
It’s hardly a party if you have to ask random people to come and pay to come (I know it goes to charity but like she doesn’t even reserve spots for her friends it’s literally Instagram fandoms and whoever pays first gets spots?) so bizarre lol. And pretty sure it’s BYO alcohol as well LOL
Yep I fully agree with you. I’ve said this before but I have friends who know her around Preston. Actually have had the pleasure (or not) of meeting her a few years ago. But she begs her friends around Preston to come all the time. The stuff she puts on Instagram is all a facade to make it seem like it’s bigger than it is and she’s more liked than she is.

loisgriff

Chatty Member
A lot of passive aggression on her latest pictures. We get it love, you’re single. And you want Kurtis to know you’re ok with it 🙄

gingrog

VIP Member
She said on a Q&A ages ago that she regrets getting them done and thinks looking back that she didn’t need them! Get rid then!

Has anyone seen the TikTok of the doctor showing some 10 year old implants. They look like rocks where calcium has coated them! He peels it all off! So grim!!
She was entertaining getting them out at one point wasn't she? Then decided she was keeping them. Must cross her mind. She's jumping through all these other hoops but that one...

I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her after watching those stories. Imagine being at a gig and spending the night eye fucking yourself for IG stories 😂
I just watched too oh dear what an embarrassment!!!! What was the point in her even being there??? So self obsessed!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Can someone explain what he meant by “the number plate was Indian given along with everything else. Shuts up all your points doesn’t it”

I need the juice! 😂
It means whenever she’s bought him a gift she always takes it back whenever they have an argument 😂

Reactions: 1