Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gingrog

VIP Member
Whenever these ‘influencers’ go to these fancy restaurants in Dubai, the food they post always looks horrible. Dubai just doesn’t look like my kind of place at all.
They think it will make them come off as cultured and make us all feel like the little peasants we all are eating poor people food.

Reactions: 4

sandtom

Jeffrey boutique wasn’t her line, hers was called zaralena and she copied her designs from Jeffrey boutique who is still going and very successful. Zara just lives off Daddy’s money (he owned/owns newreg who sell private number plates)

Tobodee

VIP Member
has anyone got the stories? Missed them all! What’s been said about a double ended dildo 😂

• Haha

niels1905

VIP Member
The world is a better place without her and her drunk filled, coke filled rants, slutty outfit choices and moaning. She is a spoilt little brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeh it’s daddy’s house. Nothing to do with her. Girl doesn’t know a hard days graft. Other than assaulting someone over a sex toy 🤣
Jesus so every time she posted in lingerie/walked round half naked, it was actually her parents house 😅😅

• Wow
  • Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
I honestly thought her ‘ costume ‘ was very distasteful, hers and Olivia’s. Sean Pratt the only lad dressed up like a twat, the rest were in normal kinda clothes 🤣🤣. What a bloody shot show

• Haha
Does anyone know what cosmetic surgery she’s had done so far? I’ve found a doctor that done her nose job and lipo which she seems to have had done a few times

loisgriff

Chatty Member
I think she’s been filming some reality tv show or something like that. She’s been gone for a month and now back saying she can’t let anyone know 🤣🤣

Around Preston area she’s know as just as basic AF pain in the ass kind of girl. Always asking people to come to her pool parties cause she has no real mates. This relationship was always known to be odd as they would fight about sex. Of all things?
prime example of faking everything for Instagram
Is the pool that she always has parties at in her house? How can she afford it even if it's only rented

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Sometimes I think either these type of people are really thick or just do it to get engagement… you literally got FAKE TITS FOR CURVES. you idiot. Some people get fake asses for the same reason. It’s still adding curve to your body in some area. Moron
---
And also, it’s more than likely those tits alongside a diet of cocaine and booze caused your hair loss… idiot

Attachments