Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loling at her chewing gum rant!

Well that's the circle you move in m'dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was staying in this hotel at the same time and he did the same to me...and I was with my 60+ year old mum - he was known as creepy pervy pool guy!

Saw Zaralena only very briefly one morning at breakfast and didn't realise it was her until I saw the tagged posts...she looks so much prettier and natural in real life than on pics (but then again most influencers I've seen do) but I will say she was incredibly polite to the staff
Zara??that you hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No one gives a tit about your party hun.

I swear to god she acts like these parties make her the Paris Hilton of Preston or something. Get a grip hun you’re almost 30

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No one gives a tit about your party hun.

I swear to god she acts like these parties make her the Paris Hilton of Preston or something. Get a grip hun you’re almost 30
It’s hardly a party if you have to ask random people to come and pay to come (I know it goes to charity but like she doesn’t even reserve spots for her friends it’s literally Instagram fandoms and whoever pays first gets spots?) so bizarre lol. And pretty sure it’s BYO alcohol as well LOL

It’s hardly a party if you have to ask random people to come and pay to come (I know it goes to charity but like she doesn’t even reserve spots for her friends it’s literally Instagram fandoms and whoever pays first gets spots?) so bizarre lol. And pretty sure it’s BYO alcohol as well LOL
Yep I fully agree with you. I’ve said this before but I have friends who know her around Preston. Actually have had the pleasure (or not) of meeting her a few years ago. But she begs her friends around Preston to come all the time. The stuff she puts on Instagram is all a facade to make it seem like it’s bigger than it is and she’s more liked than she is.

Reactions: 2
So people sponsor her party, gift her the decorations, people have to pay, bring their own drinks, bring their own towels - all to the house her dad pays for. I remember when Kurtis said it was all for show the car she “bought” him. Makes sense 🤦🏼‍♀️

Let’s be honest - Sean Maloney throws much better parties!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ha. Just read you have to bring your own booze! So it’s not a party, you’re just an event location? Hardly call yourself party of the year at a sweaty downstairs pool in Preston 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Literally half if not more are not even dressed up 🤣🤣 just looks like a big standard house party. Bet that pool area stinks. Everyone jumping in the pool with glitter, sequins, fake tan and make up just makes me want to 🤢

Reactions: 4