Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you’re gonna sit there wafting your vag at him in your barely there bikini, I’m not surprised he’s staring. He’s probably wondering where your common decency is.
I bet she was making rude comments about him, loud enough for him to here in that horrible, whiny, common voice of hers.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Jeffrey boutique wasn’t her line, hers was called zaralena and she copied her designs from Jeffrey boutique who is still going and very successful. Zara just lives off Daddy’s money (he owned/owns newreg who sell private number plates)

Reactions: 4
9DB740D5-076F-4113-BA4F-4290E165AC01.jpeg

All she bleeping does is moan moan moan… you’re ordering fast food which is meant to be eaten pretty much straight away, clue is in the name. Maccies is barely hot at the best of time let alone when it’s traveled half way across Preston.

How about you eat your lean kitchen sweaty microwave meals instead as they are soooo amazing 💖

Reactions: 6
View attachment 911202

All she bleeping does is moan moan moan… you’re ordering fast food which is meant to be eaten pretty much straight away, clue is in the name. Maccies is barely hot at the best of time let alone when it’s traveled half way across Preston.

How about you eat your lean kitchen sweaty microwave meals instead as they are soooo amazing 💖
She’s just a natural whinging sket. Girl thinks the world owes her a favour

Reactions: 7
She’s just a natural whinging sket. Girl thinks the world owes her a favour
I suppose that’s what happens when you get everything handed to you… living in daddy’s house… daddy buying you a car… daddy propping up your rip off clothing business… etc…

Makes me cringe when she acts like that house is hers. Without the handouts she would just be another nobody trying to be an ‘influencer’. The problem is she can’t influence anything as her personality stinks.

if you’re gonna sit there wafting your vag at him in your barely there bikini, I’m not surprised he’s staring. He’s probably wondering where your common decency is.
I bet she was making rude comments about him, loud enough for him to here in that horrible, whiny, common voice of hers.
I was staying in this hotel at the same time and he did the same to me...and I was with my 60+ year old mum - he was known as creepy pervy pool guy!

Saw Zaralena only very briefly one morning at breakfast and didn't realise it was her until I saw the tagged posts...she looks so much prettier and natural in real life than on pics (but then again most influencers I've seen do) but I will say she was incredibly polite to the staff

Kurtis is back on insta and I respect him for his break from it . Zaralena only cares about herself and Instagram . Kurtis went through the breakup and took time out , respect him for that. I hope he meets someone nice . That will kill zaralena if he moved on

Reactions: 11
Zaralena has another pool party coming up- I don't understand her pool parties I thought a pool party is to enjoy the pool don't get this need to wear ott fancy dress that can't get wet- showing my age.

Zaralena has another pool party coming up- I don't understand her pool parties I thought a pool party is to enjoy the pool don't get this need to wear ott fancy dress that can't get wet- showing my age.
It’s so she has an excuse to show as much skin as possible - apart from her bald head!

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she doesn’t own her bald head - she actually really suits it and those wigs look awful

I really think she is the most insufferable person I've come across. I can only imagine what she's like in real life. Exhausting.

They probably sleep quite knowing they're making nobheads like you who could kill someone think about your speed. I can't even deal with these spoilt dickheads anymore.

Her latest story

“I’m not one to moan but…”

Literally all you do is moan. Quite literally.

Dumb cow 😫🤣

• Haha
He’s just put on his stories that he tried to take his own life recently 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I like how dignified he has been recently. He seems to have done a lot of growing up since being back down south.

I do find with zaralena I've commented on her stories or posts a couple of times and she has replied but she does come across like she'd be hard work especially after a few 🍷🍷

Reactions: 2
He’s just put on his stories that he tried to take his own life recently 😢
That ligature mark round his neck was really upsetting 😭

I do find with zaralena I've commented on her stories or posts a couple of times and she has replied but she does come across like she'd be hard work especially after a few 🍷🍷
She's always replied to my comments too, she's really quite friendly. However she doesn't seem to be able to handle her drunk/drugs and I imagine that when you're on a night out with her, you'd be wary about which version of her you were going to get!

Reactions: 4