Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she got jumped on with the Marcus Mitchell thing. In true Zaralena fashion, managed to turn it all around to be about her, her, her. Zzzzzz...

Reactions: 6
Poor girl is really deluded. Why does your following need 608654 videos of you posing into the camera like a t**t. How about get off your phone, heal, enjoy your holiday and act your age. I guarantee then your life wouldn’t give everyone second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 6
I reckon Kurtis is glad to be rid of her and have a social media break . I think that speaks volumes about him . Whereas Zara is off porta potting in Dubai with endless selfies about how fabulous she is . The girls trash

Reactions: 8
Whenever these ‘influencers’ go to these fancy restaurants in Dubai, the food they post always looks horrible. Dubai just doesn’t look like my kind of place at all.
They think it will make them come off as cultured and make us all feel like the little peasants we all are eating poor people food.

Reactions: 4
All she ever does is complain..
Everything is about her and how unfair life is for her.
She is honestly insufferable

Reactions: 12
All she ever does is complain..
Everything is about her and how unfair life is for her.
She is honestly insufferable
Exactly. And yet, let’s be honest - a lot she brings on herself by being so immature. That video of her arguing with Kurtis was embarrassing for someone her age.

You know Zaralena hun, lots of people lots homes, jobs and family members in the last 2 years whilst you were swanning off abroad and having pool parties. Grow up.

‘I’ve heard it’s snowing in England, Marlie. sorry everyone but I had to hahahahaha’

Erm…it’s December, I don’t think it’s that big a deal that we have snow. If anything, for it to happen on the weekend when lots of people were putting up their Xmas trees, it makes it a perfect time to snow.

No one is jealous of your basic as tit trip to Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So happy she’s spouting this off to her followers.

Nah don’t you wear a mask hun. And I really hope you don’t get Covid. I got it last year and STILL have problems a year later.

She is an utter p**** and I’d tell her to her face.

The theory behind them is bollocks???? 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t realise she was a doctor.

That surgeon that put your ridiculous bolt ons in wore one during your surgery to stop spread of infection. But yeah, they’re bollocks.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So happy she’s spouting this off to her followers.

Nah don’t you wear a mask hun. And I really hope you don’t get Covid. I got it last year and STILL have problems a year later.

She is an utter p**** and I’d tell her to her face.

The theory behind them is bollocks???? 🤣🤣🤣 didn’t realise she was a doctor.

That surgeon that put your ridiculous bolt ons in wore one during your surgery to stop spread of infection. But yeah, they’re bollocks.
She's been vaccined. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
clinical studies have shown that wearing a mask reduces the transmission of covid particles so unless zara is doing some repeated double blind peer reviewed trials etc behind the scenes in Dubai (lmao) she needs to stop spreading bigoted misinformation to such a large platform although i’m sure she won’t of course 🤷🏼‍♀️