Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be distancing herself from Olivia.
They shared one picture together from Ocean Beach but then we’re apart the rest of the day. If I was in the same place as one of my mates, we would’ve merged our groups together.

Reactions: 5
75DA67A0-90D0-4BFB-AC45-B5A6A74C8913.png

hmmmm?? What on earth could be triggering these? What foreign object does she have in her body?!

Reactions: 11
It’s actually quite embarrassing and sad that she’s so attached to those fake tits more that her health. I’d get rid of them asap to even help any sort of recovery.
I also find this mad. There is far too much information now about BII and she refuses to acknowledge that they are highly likely the trigger as the doctor can’t 100% confirm. It’s such a new point of discussion and it’s getting more research. I’d understand if the tits were actually nice and suited her but they’re awful tits! I’d be asking for my money back anyway 🤣🤣

Her lifestyle definitely hasn’t helped. Her drink and drug problem that she doesn’t acknowledge

Reactions: 5
If she’s got cheap implants then this is a case of implant sickness , which is prevalent on those who have the backyard cheap implants . If she has proper implants and I think there is only two brands that are tested properly ....then it won’t be those .
It is her immune system telling her off , wonder if she’s been tested ....tested ? Like sex clinic tested ? Her body is fighting off something that’s for sure

Reactions: 1
She said on a Q&A ages ago that she regrets getting them done and thinks looking back that she didn’t need them! Get rid then!

Has anyone seen the TikTok of the doctor showing some 10 year old implants. They look like rocks where calcium has coated them! He peels it all off! So grim!!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She said on a Q&A ages ago that she regrets getting them done and thinks looking back that she didn’t need them! Get rid then!

Has anyone seen the TikTok of the doctor showing some 10 year old implants. They look like rocks where calcium has coated them! He peels it all off! So grim!!
She was entertaining getting them out at one point wasn't she? Then decided she was keeping them. Must cross her mind. She's jumping through all these other hoops but that one...

Reactions: 2
It always bewilders me that she has her parents on her Instagram. I’m in no way a prude, but there’s an element of privacy that as an adult I thought she’d desire. She’s 30 after all. She’d probably always argue her parents are ok with it and don’t mind, but with that type of attitude, no wonder drama has followed her, her whole life.

I don’t know what it is (and this is no disrespect, my brother is transgender) but I just see a transgender when I see her. Bad Make-up and awful boobs but honestly I think it’s her feet 🥲🥲🥲

BDADA291-2866-40A4-A8A4-2DD09B7A1C92.png

Interesting outfit choice for a bloody baby shower.
bleeping hell

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her newest TikTok claims she started losing her hair for some unknown reason in 2020. She claimed it was stress. (What stress considering she lives on her dads dime) and is documenting her ‘journey’. Not once does she mention the fact her hair loss started after getting her tit implants. Maybe remove them and see how things go, if her hair is so important to her

Reactions: 6
I actually think she looks really beautiful without a wig - it’s a shame she doesn’t embrace it

Reactions: 8