Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly thought her โ€˜ costume โ€˜ was very distasteful, hers and Oliviaโ€™s. Sean Pratt the only lad dressed up like a twit, the rest were in normal kinda clothes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. What a bloody shot show

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has some of the worst fake boobs Iโ€™ve ever seen theyโ€™re so big for her frame I imagine when sheโ€™s on nights out and wants to dance she has to hold them with her arms lol

Reactions: 9
Iโ€™ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her after watching those stories. Imagine being at a gig and spending the night eye bleeping yourself for IG stories ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her after watching those stories. Imagine being at a gig and spending the night eye bleeping yourself for IG stories ๐Ÿ˜‚
I just watched too oh dear what an embarrassment!!!! What was the point in her even being there??? So self obsessed!

Reactions: 2
A lot of passive aggression on her latest pictures. We get it love, youโ€™re single. And you want Kurtis to know youโ€™re ok with it ๐Ÿ™„

Maybe he was the one that ended the relationship.
I think she did. I'm sure he put a story on saying he'd tried so hard to make it work but "she just wanted to be single."

I imagine she's fun to be around but very demanding as a girlfriend.

At what point does she realise she has the most boring stories. Summary of what you get

1. Her. With her tongue out. Camera at the low angle
2. constantly filming herself rather than enjoying the night out
3. A menu of a restaurant no one cares about
4. A random outfit with that odd legged pose
5. Her dog (arguably the only interesting content)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At what point does she realise she has the most boring stories. Summary of what you get

1. Her. With her tongue out. Camera at the low angle
2. constantly filming herself rather than enjoying the night out
3. A menu of a restaurant no one cares about
4. A random outfit with that odd legged pose
5. Her dog (arguably the only interesting content)
You forgot the same workout every day done at least 3x a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish she would put that tongue away on every night out she goes on
She is 30 not 15

• Haha
Heโ€™s not exactly good looking is he, heโ€™s like a little weed with a very round head. Not my cup of tea at all lol