KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heat seaking drone camera basically exposed that she's wearing a thong and you can see her bum x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ugh I actually quite like the hide and seek videos, but why have they flown Randy and Danny out there for them not even to play the game? What’s the point in them being there other than be annoying

Reactions: 10
Faiths now getting braces for her lower teeth, why is she getting more work done to them again. Honestly I woun't be surprised if she eventually ends up with full on Turkey teeth at this point.
Also claiming on tiktok she has had botox in her nose. What happen to Faiths decision to be more natural, and saying all the procedures she was having done was as she was insecure, this girl learnt nothing and still is.

Reactions: 10
nice to see that we’re still blaming women for getting harassed in 2024 🙃
I don’t think the person is that old because I grew out of writing “‘my name is Calabria and I am X years old” when I was about 13 maximum.

Faith should take it as a sign to be more careful, it’s so easy to work out where the majority of influencers live because they give things away. Caspar Lee’s fiancé showed something outside their flat window that I recognised instantly and knew exactly where they live.

I think it’s someone maybe younger, or perhaps who doesn’t understand social cues and that Faith would take this as a threat, I reckon they’re just trying to get her to be more careful, but not in a harmful way.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but if you think you're about to die, surely you wouldn't have a thought of whipping your phone out to take a selfie?

Reactions: 20
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but if you think you're about to die, surely you wouldn't have a thought of whipping your phone out to take a selfie?
tbf I don't see a selfie during the acute attack, or in the ambulance. Looks to me like he was in hospital for a few days.

Reactions: 13
i swear faith posted selfies at a&e the other day? there was like 3 in a row talking about thans asthma and olive? like days before ethans story

Reactions: 3