KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny. I wished I had liked him as i'm curious if he would match with me.
just couldn't bring myself to do it :sick:

Reactions: 6
Let’s face it he’s not got much going for him so he’s had to use a pic with JJ in to get some attention

Reactions: 14
Let’s face it he’s not got much going for him so he’s had to use a pic with JJ in to get some attention
If you notice he does the same on his Instagram 😂 arguably he’s closer to the other sidemen but he posts pics with JJ the most lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys like this are the ones who say “I don’t want a girl to use me for my money and fame” but they use their money , fame and connections to friends who are more famous/popular than them to try get girls to want them. It’s very cringe and shows he isn’t able to get a girl genuinely interested in him so has to use a photo of him with JJ to get attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Very good news for all of you who spend £7 on the Fellas exclusive content. You'll get a beer guzzling Randy. Worth every penny, I'm sure.

1714263184975.png

Also, this fan favorite will be - once again - part of Sidemen Sunday. Among Us IRL. 🤮 He's everyfuckingwhere now.

1714263535272.png
1714263673283.png
1714263750591.png

Oh yeah, and this cu... guy again as well.
1714263778114.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Very good news for all of you who spend £7 on the Fellas exclusive content. You'll get a beer guzzling Randy. Worth every penny, I'm sure.

View attachment 2901799

Also, this fan favorite will be - once again - part of Sidemen Sunday. Among Us IRL. 🤮 He's everyfuckingwhere now.

View attachment 2901805View attachment 2901825View attachment 2901826
Oh yeah, and this cu... guy again as well.
View attachment 2901827
I love sidemen among us but won’t be watching with that idiot in it.

Reactions: 7

They are definitely squeezing every £ out of the fans while they can before they call it a day.
none of their recent "releases" even make sense to the sidemen brand! what does frozen food and cereal have to do with their brand and their content!!! it's disgusting

Reactions: 8
Tommy Fury is playing again this year as well right? I wonder if he’s still fuming at Simon for making fun of his daughters name
Idk if I’m just stupid but why is Tommy Fury playing in the Rest of World team instead of the UK team? Isn’t he from manchester

Smart moves tbh, investing in things that don’t always need to be promoted by your main brand name the entire time - I always wonder if Kylie Jenner regrets naming her cosmetics brand “by Kylie” for example as the prejudgment that comes with that often hinders people from buying.

They’ve hit every demographic too, vodka, cereal, frozen foods….. 🤣 fair play to them they’re certainly filling their pockets before their peak is well and truly over lol

Reactions: 10