KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My intrusive thoughts want to make a IG and Tiktok under that name so they cant 😂 💀
Love that 🥲 you might get lucky and they might offer you money for it lol. Didn’t Deji offer some guy £20K for his Instagram username but the guy said no lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My intrusive thoughts want to make a IG and Tiktok under that name so they cant 😂 💀
I looked when I saw it on companies house to see if there were any social media accounts for it to look at whether they’d posted anything and there are insta and tiktok accounts under the name mushusmunch already so I’m assuming they thought of it ahead of time

Reactions: 2
Is Simon and talia create a dog food brand and diss veterinary diets they can suck a fat one, there’s enough expensive dog foods out there that already slate vets

Reactions: 3
I like their among us videos but something that really annoys me that most of them do is repeat the same thing over and over again like a broken record
"I don't know what to do" "I don't know what to do" "I don't know what to do" x100
"I have to kill Simon" "I have to kill Simon" I have to kill Simon" x100

Reactions: 6
I like their among us videos but something that really annoys me that most of them do is repeat the same thing over and over again like a broken record
"I don't know what to do" "I don't know what to do" "I don't know what to do" x100
"I have to kill Simon" "I have to kill Simon" I have to kill Simon" x100
I honestly only watch those videos for Deji and harry because they make me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dejis laugh and his confusion and just his whole personality is brilliant, he's a duck boy but he's a treasure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is actually insane!! she needs to file a police report now rather than later..
Screenshot_20240418_080846_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
this is actually insane!! she needs to file a police report now rather than later..View attachment 2882576
they could of messaged her via Instagram to inform her or left a message on the video saying it’s obvious you’ve shown where you live, if I received something like that in the post I would be constantly on my toes feeling like I’m being watched. Definitely would file a police report now rather then waiting to see if any more appear, part of me also wouldn’t of plastered it all over social media, would of kept it on the down low

Reactions: 17
Small part of me wonders if that’s a young or socially unaware fan just trying to tell them? So no malicious intent just “so you know, you’re showing people where you live” it’s not great though. I just mean they might now understand it’s weird to send that regardless, and the rest of it might be fan-mail.

Has anybody watch Yuval’s TikToks? He can pretty much work out where anyone is, which is creepily impressive but he’s also showing people how easy it is and how to do it too.

Reactions: 24
Small part of me wonders if that’s a young or socially unaware fan just trying to tell them? So no malicious intent just “so you know, you’re showing people where you live” it’s not great though. I just mean they might now understand it’s weird to send that regardless, and the rest of it might be fan-mail.

Has anybody watch Yuval’s TikToks? He can pretty much work out where anyone is, which is creepily impressive but he’s also showing people how easy it is and how to do it too.
I feel like posting this wasn’t the best idea. She’s pretty much given instructions to possibly worse people.

Reactions: 22

Yeah agree. This should be a wake up call for her more than getting angry at a fan tbh

Reactions: 4
That is so scary and completely unhinged to do to someone but I don’t know why they seem to deal with this more than any of the other sidemen members? Maybe the others have dealt with it and haven’t spoken publicly?? but It’s very creepy tbh

Reactions: 3