KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolutely insane, i bet they are glad they have the protection dog right now! Poor Faith must be bricking it that’s unhinged behaviour

Reactions: 3
That is so scary and completely unhinged to do to someone but I don’t know why they seem to deal with this more than any of the other sidemen members? Maybe the others have dealt with it and haven’t spoken publicly?? but It’s very creepy tbh
Didn't Talia have that problem too?
I have a vague memory of her moving a lot because of the fans?

Reactions: 5
I don’t think the person is that old because I grew out of writing “‘my name is Calabria and I am X years old” when I was about 13 maximum.

Faith should take it as a sign to be more careful, it’s so easy to work out where the majority of influencers live because they give things away. Caspar Lee’s fiancé showed something outside their flat window that I recognised instantly and knew exactly where they live.

I think it’s someone maybe younger, or perhaps who doesn’t understand social cues and that Faith would take this as a threat, I reckon they’re just trying to get her to be more careful, but not in a harmful way.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think the person is that old because I grew out of writing “‘my name is Calabria and I am X years old” when I was about 13 maximum.

Faith should take it as a sign to be more careful, it’s so easy to work out where the majority of influencers live because they give things away. Caspar Lee’s fiancé showed something outside their flat window that I recognised instantly and knew exactly where they live.

I think it’s someone maybe younger, or perhaps who doesn’t understand social cues and that Faith would take this as a threat, I reckon they’re just trying to get her to be more careful, but not in a harmful way.
That’s what I thought as well. But instead of heeding the warning and maybe taking a video or two down, she’s blasted it all over the internet including the note which clearly explains how to find out where they live…I know she’s blacked out some bits but the fact it says where you were walking etc it doesn’t take a genius to work out to look for videos where Faith is walking out and about.

Reactions: 9
Small part of me wonders if that’s a young or socially unaware fan just trying to tell them? So no malicious intent just “so you know, you’re showing people where you live” it’s not great though. I just mean they might now understand it’s weird to send that regardless, and the rest of it might be fan-mail.
Yes thank you!! This is exactly the way I took it as well! Don’t think she should be painting this person out as some weird stalker creep? They were clearly trying to make her aware that she would be more mindful of showing locations in videos as they were easily able to work out where she was and others would be able to as well?

Reactions: 2
i feel like at this point we literally need a separate faith and ethan thread cos thats all this thread has become 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i feel like at this point we literally need a separate faith and ethan thread cos thats all this thread has become 😂
I think we decided against that because it would inflate Faiths ego too much having a whole thread to herself 😂😂

• Haha
Randy legit complaining he doesn’t have as much money as everyone else is so embarsssing 💀 talk about not appreciating the position your in. He’s like “oh it’s going to get to the point where I can’t go on holidays with you guys cause I can’t afford the same trips”… literally complaining because he doesn’t have 50K to go to the Maldives.

That is bleeping LIFE Randolph, put 50K in a trust fund for your daughter instead.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is Harry still with his girlfriend?
I asked this a while back as well because I think it was Ethan made a comment in a video about how when Harry finds a partner he doesn’t think he’ll have a traditional wedding… I know that Harry hadn’t spoken about her but it was just the way Ethan phrased it that made me think maybe they’re not together anymore.

But then again she was doing dating app ads and other comments had been made from the sidemen when they definitely were together so maybe they’re just continuing to be embarrassing about it

Reactions: 7
... how when Harry finds a partner he doesn’t think he’ll have a traditional wedding…
I believe the emphasis was more about him not having a traditional wedding, rather than the 'when he finds a partner' part. Because a good while back when Harry was in his livestreaming phase, he was quite adamant that a wedding and a marriage is not what he'd want and he went on to elaborate at some length as to why he didn't believe in that. It was not about commitment or long term relationship and all that, but about the act of getting married, wedding, and all that. And if you think about Harry, that makes perfect sense for him.

Another hide and seek and Randy is in it so no from me
Can't we vote him off the island, kick him out of the BB house?! Nobody wants to see his mumbling ass. And bless him, but I think I can speak for all of us.... nobody... I mean, nobody... needs to see this. What is that weird chest hair.

To borrow W2S's words: 🎶Randy... who gassed you up to wear a vest we don't want to see your pasty fat chest 🎶

1713735879063.png
1713735899087.png
1713735932209.png
1713736083223.png
1713736104329.png
1713736137135.png
1713736181885.png
1713736478688.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe the emphasis was more about him not having a traditional wedding, rather than the 'when he finds a partner' part. Because a good while back when Harry was in his livestreaming phase, he was quite adamant that a wedding and a marriage is not what he'd want and he went on to elaborate at some length as to why he didn't believe in that. It was not about commitment or long term relationship and all that, but about the act of getting married, wedding, and all that. And if you think about Harry, that makes perfect sense for him.

Can't we vote him off the island, kick him out of the BB house?! Nobody wants to see his mumbling ass. And bless him, but I think I can speak for all of us.... nobody... I mean, nobody... needs to see this. What is that weird chest hair.

To borrow W2S's words: 🎶Randy... who gassed you up to wear a vest we don't want to see your pasty fat chest 🎶

View attachment 2889949View attachment 2889950View attachment 2889953View attachment 2889956View attachment 2889957View attachment 2889960View attachment 2889962View attachment 2889974
my vagina involuntarily clenched upon seeing these, what’s the point in having that stupid little bit of hair in a ponytail lol

• Haha
my vagina involuntarily clenched upon seeing these, what’s the point in having that stupid little bit of hair in a ponytail lol
😂🤭 I'm so sorry! I probably should have put those behind a spoiler with a big fat warning before subjecting everyone to this. Apologies!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the sidemen could make their most entertaining video to date, and i would still click off at the sight of randy! not saying they need to unfriend him or anything, but does he reeaaaally need to be in all these videos?

Reactions: 13
the sidemen could make their most entertaining video to date, and i would still click off at the sight of randy! not saying they need to unfriend him or anything, but does he reeaaaally need to be in all these videos?
he honestly adds nothing to the videos either, i think they feel sorry for him so trying to include him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8