KSI & The Sidemen #6 Faith thinks she’s a YouTube pro, can the Sidemen handle KSI’s new ego?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this quite exciting. But to be honest - it could either go really well or really wrong 😂 And it depends on how much JJ’s ego speaks lol
Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely watch it. But I doubt I will learn much, if anything, new. I know their stories. It looks like just a sit-down with cutaways to past footage. We'll see. 😊

Reactions: 10
Could be interesting as they’re potentially opening themselves up to audiences that don’t primarily watch content creators on YouTube.

The thing I’d be most eager to learn is how big a payday that is for them.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if this is what has driven some of them to not want to go to shoots etc. the end is coming and I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the final cash cow

Reactions: 8
Could be interesting as they’re potentially opening themselves up to audiences that don’t primarily watch content creators on YouTube.

The thing I’d be most eager to learn is how big a payday that is for them.
I agree - either this is to open up to a whole new audience and potentially a path they are taking

or

it’s the end and this is a kinda recap - goodbye?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.