KSI & The Sidemen #6 Faith thinks she’s a YouTube pro, can the Sidemen handle KSI’s new ego?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree with faith keeping olive off social media, smart move. But if you’re gonna hide her.. then don’t post her?? These creepy blurred face pictures but still showing her in a swimming costume etc. pick your morals and stick to it, fully protect your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Omg Randy is a dick.

his latest insta reel “this is my year I’m gonna make it the best year” go on and on about himself and how he’s gonna work on himself how this year he’s gonna blah blah blah does he mention his kid once? No. Not once for one second does he say I’m gonna focus on being a great dad, nah just wants to look after himself.

sorry rant over. I really despise this twonk

Reactions: 30
Omg Randy is a dick.

his latest insta reel “this is my year I’m gonna make it the best year” go on and on about himself and how he’s gonna work on himself how this year he’s gonna blah blah blah does he mention his kid once? No. Not once for one second does he say I’m gonna focus on being a great dad, nah just wants to look after himself.

I saw similar on tiktok and he was talking about unless he puts himself first he wouldn’t be happy. I’m a massive advocate for men’s mental health but he’s clearly been putting himself first for ages, not quite sure how he can see that differently. He was only going to see his daughter when it fits into his work schedule of playing games / recording with his mates? At no point have his daughter or his wife been his priority, and that’s not even me disliking him, he’s said so himself about how he’s basically been living in London.

Reactions: 21
Omg Randy is a dick.

Ironically it’s the putting himself first that’s ended his marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So happy for Josh & Freya, they seem like the best couple out of the sidemen. At least they didn’t get pressured into doing it, Freya is my favourite out all their partners, she seems like the nicest one

Reactions: 22
So happy for Josh & Freya, they seem like the best couple out of the sidemen. At least they didn’t get pressured into doing it, Freya is my favourite out all their partners, she seems like the nicest one
It’s easy to like Freya as she’s been there from the very start, well before the sidemen. Also I love that Josh and Freya have just took their time with their relationship from the outside it looks like healthy one

Reactions: 18
Freya’s my favourite too. She just likes doing her own thing and reviewing her books on Instagram 😂 She’s never been into clout chasing or “using” Josh’s Sidemen connections

• Heart
Reactions: 18
sorry if this has been discussed previously ive not been on the thread for a while - do we know how much the girls get paid (if at all) to go on the 20v1 videos?

Reactions: 1
sorry if this has been discussed previously ive not been on the thread for a while - do we know how much the girls get paid (if at all) to go on the 20v1 videos?
I would assume yes, the tall ginger girl from the most recent 20 vs 2 video went to my school, she's now on a safari in South Africa living her best life hahaha

Reactions: 1
My cousin was in Harry’s one and it’s just a standard day rate of a few hundred. Not much at at all, it all goes through agencies and they can take percentages too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.