KSI & The Sidemen #6 Faith thinks she’s a YouTube pro, can the Sidemen handle KSI’s new ego?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big thanks to @sophie1106 for the thread title!

Recap:
- Simon & Talia got married. He wore nike sneakers & talia had split hair
- Faith is now a professional youtuber, husband basher and is dying to be engaged/married
- Sasha is still pretending she's single
- The Sidemen got cancelled for 2 seconds for using a racial slur but everyone has forgotten about it and things are back to normal.
- Their content still sucks

Reactions: 11
Big thanks to @sophie1106 for the thread title!

Recap:
- Simon & Talia got married. He wore nike sneakers & talia had split hair
- Faith is now a professional youtuber, husband basher and is dying to be engaged/married
- Sasha is still pretending she's single
- The Sidemen got cancelled for 2 seconds for using a racial slur but everyone has forgotten about it and things are back to normal.
- Their content still sucks
Husband basher killed me 😂. She does that thing as well where she posts excessively when he is away so it seems like he’s away more than we think. When he’s at home she normally goes a day without posting. It’s completely weird but it’s passive aggressive so Ethan probably feels he can’t say anything to her as she will just say she doesn’t mean it that way..

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but Faith’s bought ANOTHER horse, she said in the TikTok she posted last night.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Faith is a clout chaser and a people pleaser, she will tag Ethan in her stories as often as she can, use him for her TikTok’s and now uses his name for her YouTube videos. She’s constantly commenting on videos made by sidemen fans whether she’s tagged in them or not which shows just how much she must consume for them to show up on her fyp in the first place. She lives for comments that tell her how much she’s changed Ethan’s life and how real she is.

and on top of that the constant hinting for a proposal is just odd. I’ve never come across a person who’s so desperate for attention and approval from strangers on the internet.

(I don’t even hate Faith I just think she’s gives off bad vibes sometimes)

Reactions: 21
God Wayne Lineker is so grim
Bro Wayne Lineker is so gross. I don’t know if anyone here has been to his club but I went last year. He bleeping stinks lol. Apparently he showers several times and changes his shirts but it’s a well known fact he reeks of BO. I nearly heaved when my friends and I got a picture with him.

Also, how did CalFreezy have 100/200K to spend on Vikk’s stag do and the best he could come up with is Ocean Beach…?? Not gonna lie I’d be so let down, it’s a good party and everything but surely the Sidemen can do better

Reactions: 14
Bro Wayne Lineker is so gross. I don’t know if anyone here has been to his club but I went last year. He bleeping stinks lol. Apparently he showers several times and changes his shirts but it’s a well known fact he reeks of BO. I nearly heaved when my friends and I got a picture with him.

Also, how did CalFreezy have 100/200K to spend on Vikk’s stag do and the best he could come up with is Ocean Beach…?? Not gonna lie I’d be so let down, it’s a good party and everything but surely the Sidemen can do better
Surely they know Wayne’s rep? Surely some of them weren’t happy to go? That is embarrassing unless it’s just Vik’s for the video? If it’s his real one wow

Reactions: 4
Few people are saying Tobi isn’t there so maybe not for a video - i can’t imagine Tobi would have much fun at an Ibiza stag do

Reactions: 2
Did Shannon cheat on Chris? Seems like they constantly have it out for her (recent sidemen video and some comments chip made in his latest video). They really seem to not like her?? When Theo said "let it be known Shannon broke up with Chris".

Reactions: 7
Did Shannon cheat on Chris? Seems like they constantly have it out for her (recent sidemen video and some comments chip made in his latest video). They really seem to not like her?? When Theo said "let it be known Shannon broke up with Chris".
I think they ended on pretty good terms as they still follow each other on social media and they both celebrated GlambyFlo’s birthday together recently. They have been together for a long time so they probably outgrew each other and she was the one with the courage to actually break it off

Reactions: 11
I think they ended on pretty good terms as they still follow each other on social media and they both celebrated GlambyFlo’s birthday together recently. They have been together for a long time so they probably outgrew each other and she was the one with the courage to actually break it off
Chris seems to be really respectful of her in videos, not really talking about the break up/what happened etc. So I don't think it was a "bad" break up either.

I some of the guys like Chip etc. Are just awful people and aren't mature enough to process that a relationship can break up mutually or relatively well.

Reactions: 16
Nah. I watched that Chip video - he took a shot instead of saying how many people he's been on dates with because "it's respectful to Shannon".

Reactions: 3
Nah. I watched that Chip video - he took a shot instead of saying how many people he's been on dates with because "it's respectful to Shannon".
It was so uncomfortable in the recent sidemen video when they were exposing Chris for sleeping around after the breakup- you could clearly tell he wasn’t comfortable with that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just seen a tiktok, Talia has cut her hair into a really short bob. I wasn't much a fan of the split dye before but I'm defo not now 😬

I read about some guy getting bashed at this place the other day. All the bloke did was back up his girl after some other guy pushed her into the pool. Apparently they have no respect for people! Why would you wanna go to place like that? 🤢

Reactions: 1
So what’s this about JJ getting annoyed at the villa Simon and Talia booked for the wedding???

Reactions: 1
I love tattoos and have several myself but she keeps getting such big pieces she’s going to run out of space by the time she’s 30… 🤣 she’s definitely got the bug for getting them which is so easy to get.

IMG_7416.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.