KSI & The Sidemen #6 Faith thinks she’s a YouTube pro, can the Sidemen handle KSI’s new ego?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per usual, growing paynes clips on tiktok are pissing me off. Still not sure on how to share clips on here, but just seen one where Faith says she's frustrated that Ethan doesn't do anything around the house, and didn't like it when he called her a 'child' for airing her frustrations. In return, he just shouted her down and said her 'feminist crew' would be after him?

Then saw another where he now trains twice a day and Faith has had to give up her only hobby because Ethan can't make time for his child.

Is it rage bait? Are they deliberately doing it to annoy me?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
As per usual, growing paynes clips on tiktok are pissing me off. Still not sure on how to share clips on here, but just seen one where Faith says she's frustrated that Ethan doesn't do anything around the house, and didn't like it when he called her a 'child' for airing her frustrations. In return, he just shouted her down and said her 'feminist crew' would be after him?

Then saw another where he now trains twice a day and Faith has had to give up her only hobby because Ethan can't make time for his child.

And according to them this is a 'normal' relationship

Reactions: 15

Honestly the entitlement reeking out of them both is nuts. They literally have a nanny, several grounds workers and someone that tends to her horses. Her dad even walks her dogs for her! Her TikTok about spending an entire day doing washing…that’s because they’ve let it build up instead of doing a load a day! It takes 10 mins!

Whining about not having enough time to do her hobbies. I have literally seen this girl on more spa trips, doing her horse riding and just general down time - dyeing her hair, doing her makeup…than I have my whole life! Just for reference - my partner and I also have a baby and both work 40-50 hour weeks. Can you imagine the culture shock Faith would have if she had to do that?! Good luck making time for “hobbies” then 😂

Reactions: 18
I’m crap at thread titles…needs to be something “what ends first - the sidemen or faith and Ethan”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

On the account of Faith’s disgusting reaction on the growing paynes podcast. Why would Freya assume they were getting engaged because they went to the Maldives? They’ve been twice already. And the “ooooh happy couple” sounds so sarcastic 👃 jealous much
---
Faith might need her own thread at this point lmao, but part of me doesn’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking she’s that famous

Reactions: 28
KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

On the account of Faith’s disgusting reaction on the growing paynes podcast. Why would Freya assume they were getting engaged because they went to the Maldives? They’ve been twice already. And the “ooooh happy couple” sounds so sarcastic 👃 jealous much
---
Faith might need her own thread at this point lmao, but part of me doesn’t want to give her the satisfaction of thinking she’s that famous
Bam title winner someone make a new thread

Reactions: 1
What makes it a bit uncomfortable is the glaring disparity. You got these kids living in their tiny closet-sized, crammed bedrooms, spending their money on all the Sidemen stuff, which ultimately is what affords these knuckleheads their ultra-privileged lifestyle.

On the other hand, I did find it a bit wholesome. Giving back, or something? Why not. I enjoyed it. I know I like it better than, say, the 20v1 with some random person and them lot just phoning it in and cackling in the back.

Reactions: 20
What makes it a bit uncomfortable is the glaring disparity. You got these kids living in their tiny closet-sized, crammed bedrooms, spending their money on all the Sidemen stuff, which ultimately is what affords these knuckleheads their ultra-privileged lifestyle.

On the other hand, I did find it a bit wholesome. Giving back, or something? Why not. I enjoyed it. I know I like it better than, say, the 20v1 with some random person and them lot just phoning it in and cackling in the back.
I had the same feelings. It was weird as well seeing them wandering around my home town, where I haven't been in years as I can't afford the train home. Really felt bittersweet for me. I liked the giving back aspect but yeah, the decorating box rooms was a mad juxtaposition.

Reactions: 5
I wish they’d spoiled some well deserving kids instead of a 22 and 23 year old still living at home with mum and dad lol. All I could think when I was watching is surely mum and dad would rather the Sidemen bought them a flat 😅

Reactions: 10
I kept laughing at the fact Ethan was casually mentioning he trains twice a day and sits in bleeping “recovery boots” for more of the dsy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like I’m sorry what

Reactions: 5
I'm convinced Faith says this tit to get hate purposely now, just for the views. Her latest video shaming Mums for what they feed their kids. And commenting on someone being overweight and mouth breathing. Who does she think she is? It's very easy to sit in an ivory tower judging others when you don't work full time so don't have to worry about sorting a quick meal in the evening for one, and also when you've got endless money at your disposal to make sure you buy the best of the best food.
---
Talking about people doing stuff just for views when she's literally doing the same, all the time. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You don’t need to watch this all but booooyyyy looks like the end of the sidemen is close

Reactions: 2
Oh goody.

Who's the target audience here? Those who are already following them / are fans, will already know their story, and those who don't, proooobably won't give too much of a tit.

I reckon some exec in his 40s at Netflix saw their numbers and thought, "let's get on it." And those geniuses prob got a million each for this. Wouldn't be surprised either if this was part of a bigger deal with other shows to come.

Reactions: 2
Oh goody.

Who's the target audience here? Those who are already following them / are fans, will already know their story, and those who don't, proooobably won't give too much of a tit.

I reckon some exec in his 40s at Netflix saw their numbers and thought, "let's get on it." And those geniuses prob got a million each for this. Wouldn't be surprised either if this was part of a bigger deal with other shows to come.

I find this quite exciting. But to be honest - it could either go really well or really wrong 😂 And it depends on how much JJ’s ego speaks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.