KSI & The Sidemen #5 They made a hit Christmas jingle, and the word on tattle is Harry's single šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel itā€™s quite disgusting of her to post about his daughter getting used to him not being home as if to insinuate that they donā€™t have a close bond. I get the vibe that behind closed doors she is pressuring him to leave the group.

also the caption of her new post is making me cringe, she thinks sheā€™s so revolutionary for not wearing makeup like girl we get it youā€™re ā€œdifferentā€
sheā€™s actually insufferable šŸ˜‚
cringes me out when she likes comments about getting engaged šŸ„“

Reactions: 3
if there aren't any other thread name suggestions, i'll go ahead and make the new thread
---

^ new thread

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.