KSI & The Sidemen #5 They made a hit Christmas jingle, and the word on tattle is Harry's single 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think he was the only Sidemen member apart from KSI to be groomsman but in any case Simon and Josh are vv close - Simon always goes on about how much time they spent together in the Sidemen house and I'm sure it helped his case that Freya was a bridesmaid
The boys say on the side cast this week that it was his 2 brothers, JJ, Josh, Tobi and Randy that were groomsmen

Reactions: 9

This popped up on my feed.The venue and dress looked stunning from the pictures shared

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Josh said in the a video when he was speaking about going to Australia with the Sidemen that the earliest they can go is Jan 2024 and by then Simon and Vikk will both be married - so Vikk’s wedding is approaching

Reactions: 4
Josh said in the a video when he was speaking about going to Australia with the Sidemen that the earliest they can go is Jan 2024 and by then Simon and Vikk will both be married - so Vikk’s wedding is approaching
I’m curious to see which Sidemen are his groomsmen. I feel like he’s much closer to people like Lachlan and Lazarbeam instead.

Reactions: 6
I'm gonna be heart broken when he gets wed 💔 still hoping he'll realise that I 1) exist and 2) am the person for him 😉😂

• Haha
I'm gonna be heart broken when he gets wed 💔 still hoping he'll realise that I 1) exist and 2) am the person for him 😉😂
I understand your feelings but I hope it doesn't happen...but that's because I want Vikk to realise those things in regards to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but does anyone else get self obsessed vibes from ksi/jj

Reactions: 10
Idk if this is an unpopular opinion but does anyone else get self obsessed vibes from ksi/jj
yes!! Completely!

I saw a TikTok a clip of the sidecast talking about simons wedding and they were discussing the accommodation. JJ came across absolutely awful,there were so many comments calling him out

Reactions: 8
I'm giving up on the latest video 5 minutes in because the Sidemen rate Chris as only the second behind Chip as best looking and the women rate Chris as third behind Deji as well.

So the whole video is objectively wrong because it's very obvious that Chris is the best looking by far.

Reactions: 5
yes!! Completely!

I saw a TikTok a clip of the sidecast talking about simons wedding and they were discussing the accommodation. JJ came across absolutely awful,there were so many comments calling him out
I haven’t saw that i will have a look, I honestly find him a bit narcissistic

Reactions: 2
I'm giving up on the latest video 5 minutes in because the Sidemen rate Chris as only the second behind Chip as best looking and the women rate Chris as third behind Deji as well.

So the whole video is objectively wrong because it's very obvious that Chris is the best looking by far.
Chris is the best looking imo and they rated him as the least funny even though he is so funny, they put Callux above him even though he’s the least funny person on this planet

Chris is the best looking imo and they rated him as the least funny even though he is so funny, they put Callux above him even though he’s the least funny person on this planet
All that video taught me is that they have wild perceptions of themselves, I’m not sure I agree with much they decided😂

I mean I'm biased because I think Chris is one of the best people/YouTubers/guys in general full stop.

I think they are all threatened by Chris supremacy - especially when all the manage to mock him for is his height. Which is not relevant.

Chris is so funny too, he doesn't just fall into the trap of lazy repeated jokes they've been using for years.

Callux only gets rated higher when the alternative is Calfreezy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.