KSI & The Sidemen #5 They made a hit Christmas jingle, and the word on tattle is Harry's single šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think a few of us had bets on that family holiday but we didnā€™t know it was Simonā€™s wedding..I still think itā€™ll be this year.

Also itā€™s so gross sheā€™s clickbaited their wedding. Everyone else will do it but at least they are actually friends with Talia & Simon, Faithā€™s only known them a year and they donā€™t exactly hang out socially the way Freya & Talia doā€¦

Reactions: 12
Chris is so funny too, he doesn't just fall into the trap of lazy repeated jokes they've been using for years.

Callux only gets rated higher when the alternative is Calfreezy.
having to choose between a lispy chinless wonder & a horse... i'd just rather be alone for the rest of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

anyone seen this? shows the sidemen studio and the sheer scale of the whole operation

• Wow
Reactions: 3
IMG_9228.jpeg
She makes it seem as though Ethan is never home at all, heā€™s a YouTuber not an NHS doctor working 16 hour shifts every dayšŸ˜­ also they all make more than enough money to not ā€œwork as muchā€ if they really wanted to so I have no sympathy for them when they go on about how much they work. Harry is away on holidays quite a lot so surely Ethan has enough time to spend with his family

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2238348She makes it seem as though Ethan is never home at all, heā€™s a YouTuber not an NHS doctor working 16 hour shifts every dayšŸ˜­ also they all make more than enough money to not ā€œwork as muchā€ if they really wanted to so I have no sympathy for them when they go on about how much they work. Harry is away on holidays quite a lot so surely Ethan has enough time to spend with his family
Also she didnā€™t have to get that many dogs or horses? She could have just had the house and the baby?

Reactions: 23
Also she didnā€™t have to get that many dogs or horses? She could have just had the house and the baby?
Sheā€™s the one buying a new horse every other week šŸ¤£ also rich enough to hire cleaners and people to do stuff like that for her anyway

Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s the one buying a new horse every other week šŸ¤£ also rich enough to hire cleaners and people to do stuff like that for her anyway
Lol they have a cleaner! Ethan mentioned her once when they were talking about the gender of the baby when she was pregnant. Sheā€™ll never mention it though because she wants us to think she does everything herselfā€¦wouldnā€™t surprise me if they have some sort of field worker as well. Not to mention the fact her mum and dad are there everyday

Reactions: 21
Lol they have a cleaner! Ethan mentioned her once when they were talking about the gender of the baby when she was pregnant. Sheā€™ll never mention it though because she wants us to think she does everything herselfā€¦wouldnā€™t surprise me if they have some sort of field worker as well. Not to mention the fact her mum and dad are there everyday
Lol and then she has the nerve to share a bunch of comments from people about how she's "the realest" and "most genuine" influencer

Reactions: 8
Lol and then she has the nerve to share a bunch of comments from people about how she's "the realest" and "most genuine" influencer
Half the time when she posts tiktoks sheā€™s at her mums house with olive

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2238348She makes it seem as though Ethan is never home at all, heā€™s a YouTuber not an NHS doctor working 16 hour shifts every dayšŸ˜­ also they all make more than enough money to not ā€œwork as muchā€ if they really wanted to so I have no sympathy for them when they go on about how much they work. Harry is away on holidays quite a lot so surely Ethan has enough time to spend with his family
mad how hard people think their life is when they are in some of the most privileged positions

Reactions: 15
she's acting like ethan's working 3 min wage jobs round the clock when he's just filming videos 2-3x a week. why are you not seeing him girl???? it's not like he's grinding on his own channel either

I do like Faith and I enjoy watching her content but she doesn't help herself sometimes :ROFLMAO: She always manages to make herself come across so entitled and hard done by when in reality we all know it's the total opposite. She bangs on about how hard it is being a Mum (which I don't doubt that it is) but she had the fortune of not having to work a 9-5 ON TOP of that, if Olive doesn't sleep well then she can just spend the day chilling because she doesn't have to get up and work like 99% of other women. I don't think she realises how fortunate she is at times

She wants to be different so bad, she gives me ā€˜not like the other girlsā€™ vibes šŸ¤£ her sharing those comments makes me cringe so bad
---
she's acting like ethan's working 3 min wage jobs round the clock when he's just filming videos 2-3x a week. why are you not seeing him girl???? it's not like he's grinding on his own channel either
Exactly like what is he doing for him to be this busy?? Either he has some secret side hustle we donā€™t know about or sheā€™s manipulating the situation on her socials to gain sympathy and guilt trip Ethan into leaving the group

Reactions: 7
Also from the station nearest where they live it would only take Ethan 50 minutes on the train to get to sidemen studios or an hour drive. So itā€™s not like heā€™s having to travel for 2 hours each way or anything to get to the studios. It really doesnā€™t make sense how much Faith seems to say heā€™s away when all of the other sidemen donā€™t have children and manage to spend a lot more time with their families/partners etc? Like what is he doing that means heā€™s never home to help out?

Reactions: 10
Something seems off about their relationship, all her insta stories just seem like a massive dig at him. Would be surprised if Olive even recognises him, sounds like they don't have much of a bond from what she says

Reactions: 14
Something seems off about their relationship, all her insta stories just seem like a massive dig at him. Would be surprised if Olive even recognises him, sounds like they don't have much of a bond from what she says
I feel itā€™s quite disgusting of her to post about his daughter getting used to him not being home as if to insinuate that they donā€™t have a close bond. I get the vibe that behind closed doors she is pressuring him to leave the group.

also the caption of her new post is making me cringe, she thinks sheā€™s so revolutionary for not wearing makeup like girl we get it youā€™re ā€œdifferentā€

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.