KSI & The Sidemen #5 They made a hit Christmas jingle, and the word on tattle is Harry's single 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying my post over from last thread bc it was at the end 😅

was talia sat behind Simon last night? I wonder why when faith was sat next to Ethan

was talia sat behind Simon last night? I wonder why when faith was sat next to Ethan
I think she was, Harry was nowhere to be seen in any pics I’m pretty sure he was there but recently I feel like he’s fallen off the face of the earth 😂

Reactions: 1
I think she was, Harry was nowhere to be seen in any pics I’m pretty sure he was there but recently I feel like he’s fallen off the face of the earth 😂
He said on sidecast he really doesn’t enjoy that type of event so wouldn’t be going to another one x

Looks like they were together at one point? Maybe the boys just went further forward during the night (except Vik who looks like he's behind a barrier 😅)

Side note, Pineda's surprise entrance honestly kills me off 🤣

Reactions: 5
Looks like they were together at one point? Maybe the boys just went further forward during the night (except Vik who looks like he's behind a barrier 😅)

Side note, Pineda's surprise entrance honestly kills me off 🤣
I really think talia’s hair is rank

Reactions: 5
He said on sidecast he really doesn’t enjoy that type of event so wouldn’t be going to another one x
That’s surprising a few years ago he loved going to JJs fights, he just seems so AWOL recently

I really think talia’s hair is rank
I really don’t think the half and half is a good look on her, I love her and think she’s beautiful but that hair is not her best

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Talia looks older than me and I’m a good 6 years older than her 😬 she needs to lay off the work

Reactions: 13
Talia looks older than me and I’m a good 6 years older than her 😬 she needs to lay off the work
I seen someone say she looks like Jordana Brewster, and although she is BEAUTIFUL…it must be rough being compared to someone in their 40s when you’re 26 hahah

ahhh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Loved the new video today. I actually watched it all. More concepts like this is what's needed. They allow personalities to shine.

Reactions: 11
In the latest reacts video, they left in a 'joke' which uses a racial slur (used by someone else, not them). I have no idea why they chose to put it in the video...they should know better.

Reactions: 1
Quite gross from her. She’s been pregnant and felt all the hormones that comes with it, if this is real then it’s horrible for Molly who’s due to give birth soon. You’d think Faith would sympathise 👀
She’s outwardly said she’s not a “girl’s girl” and she’s proving it here tbh…

Reactions: 18
Quite gross from her. She’s been pregnant and felt all the hormones that comes with it, if this is real then it’s horrible for Molly who’s due to give birth soon. You’d think Faith would sympathise 👀
Not the exact same situation, but it was only a few months ago that she was trying to beef with Mia Malkova whilst pregnant and felt disrespected by her and Ethan's behaviour. She absolutely should sympathise.

Reactions: 20
Not the exact same situation, but it was only a few months ago that she was trying to beef with Mia Malkova whilst pregnant and felt disrespected by her and Ethan's behaviour. She absolutely should sympathise.
I know and Faith completely overreacted online over it and was slut shaming Mia. Faith is also hypocritical shading people who gossip and like drama (when she put those stories up being angry about hers and Ethan’s relationship got “exposed) but is then joining in on gossip about Tommy and Molly

Reactions: 20
Not Faith setting up a selling page to sell stuff she was clearly gifted. The no two ways sneakers and all the other ‘new’ stuff.

Sure Molly Mae is gutted Faith isn’t a fan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.