Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very rude to spit it out lol..but I know what you mean...I gag when I'm near marzipan..hate it with a vengeance
There's not much I don't like, just things I don't like together, I'm a bit odd 🤣 I don't do fruit with savoury stuff & don't like meat & cheese mixed together in hot food, otherwise the only things I really can't stand is butter & baked bastard pinkie mice beans 🤣🤣😘❤
Roast beef,has to be English mustard and horseradish Thankyou..gorgeous,I lve though fresh y grated horseradish rather than sauce.with a lovely fresh mashed suede..☺
Oh yes,vid still have the horseradish on my beef Dolly, that's lovely. Mint sauce on the veg 🤣 I had to look up what pease pudding is, I've never had it 😘

Oh yes, I forgot about that, don't worry I have plenty for when you come round.
Hahaha, I think my dinner would be cold by the time I'd got to yours, I'd have to have the beef in a sandwich 🤣🤣🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ode to Victoria Wood

I am what I am
I don’t eat spam
I don’t eat kippers

I am what I am
I might not be glam
In M&S knickers

to be cont.

• Haha
I like it with chips...I'm easily pleased lol
Just like my old Labrador, didn't care what he had as long as he was fed 🤣 ferret for you on Tuesday it is then 🤣😘

Gorgeous! Here’s our old one flying in for the food in hubby’s hand.
Lovely pic Connie 😘 I'm waiting for my hedgies to wake up & come visiting again at the minute, the Robin will be stealing the mealworms off the grass then no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just like my old Labrador, didn't care what he had as long as he was fed 🤣 ferret for you on Tuesday it is then 🤣😘

Lovely pic Connie 😘 I'm waiting for my hedgies to wake up & come visiting again at the minute, the Robin will be stealing the mealworms off the grass then no doubt.
Oh lucky you…..we’ve never had little 🦔 🦔 in our garden (that I’m aware of) …. I’d love that x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh lucky you…..we’ve never had little 🦔 🦔 in our garden (that I’m aware of) …. I’d love that x
I am very honoured 😊 they love my garden, I seem to get more every year. I had 4 last year all at once coming together like it was a drive through McHoggles 🤣 we love them. One little brave baby came early looking for his tea, I'd not put it out yet, I was sat outside, he came toddling up to my feet and stood on the front of my slipper 🤣🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love Hedgehogs and Squirrels - when I was little my dad used to wake us up when we had a hedgehog in the garden!
I dont get many here as I have a mental serial killing cat. When my dog (staffy) was a pup I heard her barking outside - went out and there was a hedgehog surrounded by toys in a big circle - the dog was trying to get it to play with her!
The cat would have mutilated it!
Im having a really hard time of life at the moment, I lost my mom (traumatically) in 2019 after 2 years of her in intensive care, also lost my job and started premature menopause, now my dad is in a care home in a pretty bad way and fear he hasnt long left.
Hence why I get a bit upset at the way Skanky treats AFP - even though AFP is a knob - skanky should cherish her mom - she has been her biggest support in her life.
Sorry to whinge just struggling at the moment - life is cruel at times isnt it.
Anyway love to you all - keep up the sillies - I love it when the KP thread is hilarious - it can be so funny on there, but at the moment theres too much aggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love Hedgehogs and Squirrels - when I was little my dad used to wake us up when we had a hedgehog in the garden!
I dont get many here as I have a mental serial killing cat. When my dog (staffy) was a pup I heard her barking outside - went out and there was a hedgehog surrounded by toys in a big circle - the dog was trying to get it to play with her!
Im having a really hard time of life at the moment, I lost my mom (traumatically) in 2019 after 2 years of her in intensive care, also lost my job and started premature menopause, now my dad is in a care home in a pretty bad way and fear he hasnt long left.
Hence why I get a bit upset at the way Skanky treats AFP - even though AFP is a knob - skanky should cherish her mom - she has been her biggest support in her life.
Anyway love to you all - keep up the sillies - I love it when the KP thread is hilarious - it can be so funny on there, but at the moment theres too much aggy.
Bless you Biffa ❤ am so sorry life has been an absolute witch to you recently, don't apologise. If things get too tit over there, we are always here for some silliness & support, love to you too xx

• Heart
I am making 2 cushions currently meant to be one but misread the instructions.
plonker!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry to hear about what you’re going through. Life can deal you tit sometimes. 7 years ago my hubby had to have open heart surgery to fix a valve. Because he was only 44 and very fit they thought he’d sail through it and only spend a few hours in ICU after and be moved to high dependency ward….things didn’t go to plan so he had to spend 2 days and nights in ICU. On the second day when I was sitting with him a nurse came up to me and said I had a phone call….it was his mum in a right state saying his 47 year old brother was on the floor blue in the face etc….she’d called an ambulance but long story short he‘d died a few hours previously. I wasn’t allowed to tell my hubby for 3 days until he was strong enough. I’d gone through breast cancer 3 years earlier but that was nothing to what we went through then. Even now I know a lot of my constant worrying and stress is because I had to internalise everything then and never really grieved properly. I‘ve had a lot of tit in my life but that was the worst….I think when it’s something that hits you directly you can deal with it easier than when it’s something that hits the person you love most 😫x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello everyone... hope everyone's OK... I'm proper pissed off atm.. I got covid end of December and am still off work and still ill with it... 9 wks it's been and still no end 2 infections 2 lots of antibiotics now got pleurisy.. going for more xrays.. off work still. I'm self employed so no work no wages... sorry to go on but its exhausting.. and trying keep going with day to day life ..when your physically ill and mentally tired .. had grandkids again this wkend and am shattered 😲 lol... omg let me get bk to my normal self.. sorry for the rant but I've just got a minute to relax and wanted to vent... xxx ❤

Sorry to hear about what you’re going through. Life can deal you tit sometimes. 7 years ago my hubby had to have open heart surgery to fix a valve. Because he was only 44 and very fit they thought he’d sail through it and only spend a few hours in ICU after and be moved to high dependency ward….things didn’t go to plan so he had to spend 2 days and nights in ICU. On the second day when I was sitting with him a nurse came up to me and said I had a phone call….it was his mum in a right state saying his 47 year old brother was on the floor blue in the face etc….she’d called an ambulance but long story short he‘d died a few hours previously. I wasn’t allowed to tell my hubby for 3 days until he was strong enough. I’d gone through breast cancer 3 years earlier but that was nothing to what we went through then. Even now I know a lot of my constant worrying and stress is because I had to internalise everything then and never really grieved properly. I‘ve had a lot of tit in my life but that was the worst….I think when it’s something that hits you directly you can deal with it easier than when it’s something that hits the person you love most 😫x
Oh so sorry I'm just having a rant of my own... will report my message.. take care xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello everyone... hope everyone's OK... I'm proper pissed off atm.. I got covid end of December and am still off work and still ill with it... 9 wks it's been and still no end 2 infections 2 lots of antibiotics now got pleurisy.. going for more xrays.. off work still. I'm self employed so no work no wages... sorry to go on but its exhausting.. and trying keep going with day to day life ..when your physically ill and mentally tired .. had grandkids again this wkend and am shattered 😲 lol... omg let me get bk to my normal self.. sorry for the rant but I've just got a minute to relax and wanted to vent... xxx ❤

Oh so sorry I'm just having a rant of my own... will report my message.. take care xx
No….everyone is entitled to rant! Rant on please xx

• Heart

You have my sympathy. I had pleurisy last year. I couldn't lie down in bed because it hurt so much. I had to sit up in a chair all the time and any deep breath hurt like hell. One night I could barely move without bad chest pain and could only breathe really shallowly so had to call for medical assistance and they took me to hospital where I had all manner of tests/ecgs/xrays on my heart and lungs and in the end said it was pleurisy and sent me home and prescribed rest and pain. It did gradually get better but took quite a long time before I was pain free and for a couple of weeks after the worst I could still only lie on one side in bed.

• Heart
Honestly, the things some poor people have to go through at times, nobody really knows do they! Must have been awful for you back then, how do some people get through the shite life throws at them sometimes 👽🤗❤😘 xx
It was the worst time of my life….but as you say we get through tit like this…I just went into mega protective mode over my poor hubby at the time 😘😘

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.