Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steady ..... this is a clean, wholesome, family website.
The insertion of suppositories with one's own finger for medical reasons using KY Jelly is acceptable, but can we leave it there please.
Sake! I was only going to grease him up with a bit of zinc & castor oil, not check his internal cavities for ruddy concealments!!! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sake! I was only going to grease him up with a bit of zinc & castor oil, not check his internal cavities for ruddy concealments!!! πŸ™„
That's a relief to hear. I was fearing an outbreak of fisting amongst members of the forum :censored:

Had that been the case I would've had to keep my back to the wall while briskly bidding you all farewell :LOL: . I'm not narrow minded and each to their own but my back passage is a one way street .... and it's out only.

Now, let's get back to cooking, shopping, pets, knitting or just about anything else ....................

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon everyone... have I interrupted something ? Backs out quietly .....😁πŸ€ͺ🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
**pops into thread** :giggle:

**slips on flooring** :oops:

Oi oi, what the mc-slip-slap's been going on here then? o_Oo_O

**borrows mop from Hinch thread** (she doesn't need it anymore, she lives in a not-farm and doesn't clean now) ;)πŸ˜‚

Come on now, it's beginning to look a lot like KP's (sung to a lot like xmas tune) and we don't want that :sick::p:cool:

• Haha
Seems like we're not allowed to have a laugh anymore...back to the price thread for me...peace out folks

Wait, you can't leave.... Facey will be back shortly, she's been trying to get back in here all morning, but she's got grease all over the doorknob, so she's stuck outside πŸ˜‚

So she can't get in and you can't get out, **puffs up the beanbags** you rest up notty, it's all good :giggle:

(I think it was the doorknob :unsure:;):giggle::cool: )

• Haha
Seems like we're not allowed to have a laugh anymore...back to the price thread for me...peace out folks
You are not going anywhere mate...if you want to be fiddled by hugger then carry on🀣 you two are very funny❀

I'm not sure if the hawk was being serious or not but they haven't seen my chatter on a Friday night yet😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Just spat my water out :ROFLMAO: has she had another boob job! They looked massive in the DM!
One was massive, the other was deflated. Methinks she needs wanky to squeeze her by the neck for an hour to redistribute the plastic back down into her left one to even them up again :)
Hello all BTW :)

• Haha
  • Heart
One was massive, the other was deflated. Methinks she needs wanky to squeeze her by the neck for an hour to redistribute the plastic back down into her left one to even them up again :)
Hello all BTW :)
Never thought I’d see a boob job worse than Furlough Spices but she has managed to top it!

• Haha
Never thought I’d see a boob job worse than Furlough Spices but she has managed to top it!
It is horrific! My tatas aren't quite where I want them to be but hey...I'd rather them keeping my knees warm🀣 kp's are so high and one is definitely a good 2 sizes bigger...the pump at her local garage must've run out of air😬

Hello all πŸ₯°

• Haha
Hello @MrsEms

I've just had to nip back to the Hinch thread and pop the mop back, before she noticed.;):)

apparently, she's having llama-drama and one of her 3 has left some small article particles on her kitchen lino :eek:

her place will be looking like the MM in no time at all πŸ˜‚

actually.... nah, nothing will look like the MM :oops::cool:

How are you today? x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
🌹good eveningπŸ™‚ how are you guys tonight? Kinda quiet here. Today I forgot my shoes at the gym.
we have lot of more air traffic than usual, makes me nervousπŸ‘€
I am over at pricey thread, it’s relaxing to see her one giant right boob and Carl looks ill kissing her. She is in love because he is not interested. Classic human behaviour πŸ’”

• Heart
Evening folks πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ well now, it whiffs a bit of bloody Zoflora in here, what on earths going on? 🀣😷

Hope you're ok folks, don't you worry, NOTHING is off topic here so I shall be keeping everybody's end up as usual, them as don't like it know what to do 🀣🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘

Here's a little Thursday night toooon for you all, no work for me till Monday now πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yes you damn well are allowed, you can get right back in here thank you very much (especially with that suit on) otherwise I'll set my pussy on you and it's a bit matted & moulting at the minute 🀣😻❀😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Evening folks πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ well now, it whiffs a bit of bloody Zoflora in here, what on earths going on? 🀣😷

Hope you're ok folks, don't you worry, NOTHING is off topic here so I shall be keeping everybody's end up as usual, them as don't like it know what to do 🀣🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘

Here's a little Thursday night toooon for you all, no work for me till Monday now πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yes you damn well are allowed, you can get right back in here thank you very much (especially with that suit on) otherwise I'll set my pussy on you and it's a bit matted & moulting at the minute 🀣😻❀😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.