Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening folks πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ well now, it whiffs a bit of bloody Zoflora in here, what on earths going on? 🀣😷

Hope you're ok folks, don't you worry, NOTHING is off topic here so I shall be keeping everybody's end up as usual, them as don't like it know what to do 🀣🀣🀣🀣😘😘😘

Here's a little Thursday night toooon for you all, no work for me till Monday now πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh yes you damn well are allowed, you can get right back in here thank you very much (especially with that suit on) otherwise I'll set my pussy on you and it's a bit matted & moulting at the minute 🀣😻❀😘
You better bring that over here so I can un-matt it ❀❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hang on, I'll just find my tangle teaser, bare with me <<<<<<< intentional spelling mistake ❀❀😘

Got something in my eye Pheebs, I'm sure I'll flush it out eventually, you can stop here with your smelly pussy an'all madam 🀣❀😘
I like the spelling mistake lol

• Haha
  • Heart
It's so quiet over on the darkside with the muppets on their holibags. I might have to get a life. Any suggestions for a hobby? :D
Oh nowthen, a hobby ya say? Tuning your ear for clippety clippety hoofs? Nah, done that. Ermmmm, sniffing out a πŸ’© that smells a bit worse than usual? Nah, done that. Have a daily ride on the big one? Nah, duck that!!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜

• Haha
haha I'm not the only bad smell lingering.... I promise to keep the stench to a minimum, though. ;)

Hello all.. glad to be in the mad house / bad house...my cats follow me into the toilet on many occasions ... I get my revenge by not letting them out till I've done .. !!!πŸ€‘πŸ˜πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello all.. glad to be in the mad house / bad house...my cats follow me into the toilet on many occasions ... I get my revenge by not letting them out till I've done .. !!!πŸ€‘πŸ˜πŸ€£
lol Bloody cats. They're like the Hokey cokey....in out, in out, shake it all about. I open doors more than the doorman at the Ritz does. 😬 Yet, still we love them.

• Heart
You take it nice and easy today
I must admit lately I've been taking it easy everyday....I never ever want to go bk to work . ..seriously I'm happy doing my thang....lol πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

lol Bloody cats. They're like the Hokey cokey....in out, in out, shake it all about. I open doors more than the doorman at the Ritz does. 😬 Yet, still we love them.
Haha ... I've got a Tom cat Ted and his mum Cleo... I used to have his brother too until last year when I lost him....Ted goes out at night sometimes and then cries at my bathroom window to come in on an enclosed porch... when I let him in.. bloody wakes me up.. Cleo his mum swipes him and pommel him on the bed !!!! Haha .. I know that feeling with my kids ... dirty stop outs πŸ˜’ πŸ˜‡πŸ€£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You are not going anywhere mate...if you want to be fiddled by hugger then carry on🀣 you two are very funny❀

I'm not sure if the hawk was being serious or not but they haven't seen my chatter on a Friday night yet😘
We had Posh and Becks wear similar outfits, the SkWanky's wearing the same, now we have Hugger πŸ‘‡ ❀

Screenshot_20220303-190522_Google.jpg

It is horrific! My tatas aren't quite where I want them to be but hey...I'd rather them keeping my knees warm🀣 kp's are so high and one is definitely a good 2 sizes bigger...the pump at her local garage must've run out of air😬

Hello all πŸ₯°
They look like they are full of milk - next feeding time is her left tittie 🀭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@Facehugger sorry about the zoflora scent.... think it was already on the mop when I brought it in earlier ;):LOL:

When I was dusting round, I did behind the bar, in the loos and along the windowsills (let a few ladybirds out 🐞🐞🐞 as you do :giggle: ) I did notice that @265 has left his motorbike in the car park, hope he's ok?

Spotted some red frillies lurking, from when @Jersey Girl was last in.

Found an old quiz sheet resting on a table too, where's the quizmaster @okeep ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We had Posh and Becks wear similar outfits, the SkWanky's wearing the same, now we have Hugger πŸ‘‡ ❀

View attachment 1101142

They look like they are full of milk - next feeding time is her left tittie 🀭
Stormy, just look at that, if I was 20 years younger I'd say wouldn't we make some beautiful offspring!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜

@Facehugger sorry about the zoflora scent.... think it was already on the mop when I brought it in earlier ;):LOL:

When I was dusting round, I did behind the bar, in the loos and along the windowsills (let a few ladybirds out 🐞🐞🐞 as you do :giggle: ) I did notice that @265 has left his motorbike in the car park, hope he's ok?

Spotted some red frillies lurking, from when @Jersey Girl was last in.

Found an old quiz sheet resting on a table too, where's the quizmaster @okeep ?
That's ok, I'll let you off 🀣😘 As far as I'm aware, 265 was last seen clutching a green pot noodle & heading for the ferry terminals dahn sarf. He's alive and well, as usual found a convenient place to park his bike 🀣

The landlord is currently away it seems, possibly been busted for moonlighting, I am sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time 😏😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Stormy, just look at that, if I was 20 years younger I'd say wouldn't we make some beautiful offspring!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ˜˜

That's ok, I'll let you off 🀣😘 As far as I'm aware, 265 was last seen clutching a green pot noodle & heading for the ferry terminals dahn sarf. He's alive and well, as usual found a convenient place to park his bike 🀣

The landlord is currently away it seems, possibly been busted for moonlighting, I am sure all will be revealed in the fullness of time 😏😏
Who needs offspring facey...its all about taking part my darling lol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β€

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.