Krusties #8 Pull up a beanbag, enjoy with mates, thread of fun, defo no hates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you think we were all hiding from you lol
Thought something happened with KP/Katie/Pwicey/ Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year, or whatever her knew nickname is. All I know is that she’s on yet another holiday in Bangkok. Didn’t Björk attack a paparazzo there?

Reactions: 7
Oh look! Methinks I spy a Rotty or a Dobe under there, I might have to get Sir Gobby one 🤣🤣❤😘
Fucker to get off though lol

Thought something happened with KP/Katie/Pwicey/ Foxy Bingo celebrity mum of the year, or whatever her knew nickname is. All I know is that she’s on yet another holiday in Bangkok. Didn’t Björk attack a paparazzo there?
She is finally getting the op to be a ladyboy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You silly Yung son, what are you like! Hope you're keeping well young Jakey 👽🤗❤😘
I am Facey ❤ can’t believe I didn’t check to see where you all were! I’m just catching up on everything I’ve missed. Hope you’re all well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah, biggest pair of tonsils I've ever seen, sillicunt! 🤣🤣🤣
I dont mind them big...but that's taking the piss

Good evening! One is double the size of the other (o)(O)😀
She will fall over with all the weight in one lol

I've got some cream for that ............. 🤣❤😘

I'm ok thank you Jakey ❤😘 I know you're busy fighting the cause against the daily tide of Lozzas arse, so we forgive you 😘
If you're offering to help,I won't say no 😉😘

• Haha
I'm ok thank you Jakey ❤😘 I know you're busy fighting the cause against the daily tide of Lozzas arse, so we forgive you 😘
Sake, where do I start with Lozza? :ROFLMAO: she started a YouTube channel in January and she has only gained 605 subscribers (mostly bots)! You’d think that would’ve been a massive kick to her ego but no, she is getting worse as the days go by!

They are virtually under her chin now lol...they can't be comfortable to carry around lol
At first glance I thought she had a pair of basketballs shoved down her dress! Ones in Alaska, the others in Nebraska!

• Haha
Sake, where do I start with Lozza? :ROFLMAO: she started a YouTube channel in January and she has only gained 605 subscribers (mostly bots)! You’d think that would’ve been a massive kick to her ego but no, she is getting worse as the days go by!

At first glance I thought she had a pair of basketballs shoved down her dress! Ones in Alaska, the others in Nebraska!
How does she tie her shoes lol

• Haha
I dont mind them big...but that's taking the piss

She will fall over with all the weight in one lol

If you're offering to help,I won't say no 😉😘
Ok, bend over then big boy, I'll get my rubber gloves on and my ointment out, have you sorted in no time 🤣❤😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.