Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Good afternoon Krusty family I hope you are all well, and for those who are finding life a bit hard at the moment here’s a warm hug filled with love🤗😘x

My spring cleaning isn’t going to plan things keep getting in the way , I still have a couple of rooms to do at this rate it will be a summer / winter clean 😂😂😂 still that’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Facehugger

VIP Member
Last one before I go 'just eat' :

Mary had a little lamb,
She ate if for her dinner.
Didn't wash her mitts, she got the shits,
And now she's 10 stone thinner.

Back laters you lovely people ❤❤😘

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Hi everyone, how are you?

grey day today but dry,

I cut my cats nails today and brushed him, I’m finding hair everywhere these days even in the fridge!

anyway this is my latest quilt you will need your sunglasses

take care
Beautiful Harri,as usual.❤

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
A new thread is like the morning after...everyone's forgot what they were arguing over🤣
They've forgotten for now but at about 300 posts in🍷🤣
Thank Christ we don't argue on here hey Ems, we'd be waiting weeks to warm it up again 🤣🤣😘😘

I haven't dared to even look at that thread, I stick to the media.
You're missing FUCK ALL! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

sleepdeprivedandobsessed

I haven't read a book for years. Best I've done is a few years worth of cbeebies magazines...I did do the tasks (with my children😉) also online reading...the next Michael Kors season shoe drop😁
I love reading but found I wasn’t reading as much so I joined a book club. We meet up once a month in a pub and spend about 5 minutes talking about the book and then just have a few drinks. I’ve read some really good books that I never would have considered had they not been suggested by the book club

• Heart

Gullri

VIP Member
Good morning! Maybe Peeko left again and will comeback back in six months or so 🤔🌹

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
No chance of that lol x
Oh I don't know...chesticles🤭

Anyway, I've made my batter for the dreaded pancakes and put it in the fridge. I thought I'd prepare before cooking dinner as by then I'm knackered, pissed off and don't want anymore mess. Wish me luck🤞 or wish the dogs luck...they'll be waiting for one to drop😂 My tossing skills are excellent...(no Allan) 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
It's changed a lot on there, sadly. I shall leave it at that 😏😏❤😘 if it's not your style Ems, then it's not, folk have them or don't for their own personal reasons, I don't mind, I like to see people's tats, what I just don't like is people who judge others wrongly just because they've got a tat, that is one thing that will always grind my gears. ❤😘

Too right. Age is just a number. You're as young as you want to be in your head, even if the body does protesteth much at times 🤣🤣❤
I think body art can look incredible and beautiful. I wouldn't make an assumption about a person because of a few tatts. I did go along with a friend to have his arm lasered years ago as it was causing trouble with his work. I do find people openly being rude about tattoos really horrid. I should've said something!
We get judged on our appearances, I try not to. I get judged on mine and always have. No one at the school gates would speak to me for years despite my smiles or chats and waves to their children. I suppose my 'look' may not match my personality but then people should look past that. I am more than the 'shoes'.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I've thought a bit before posting this, but I know lots of you have dark humour (if easily offended look away now......)

My Dad had this same one, he had it with him when he passed away (yeah not the funny bit :giggle: ) but as we left that day, my Mum who had an odd sense of humour, pointed to it on the end of the bed and said "at least I don't have to look at that bleeping thing anymore, it's always been ghastly" 😂

Yes this dressing gown is so bad, a person can overlook their loved one's passing and be well chuffed it's no longer around 😂

I saw that pic and it made me smile, that even in a really difficult moment, she still had that spirit to say what she thought :giggle:
That's fab, god love your Mum for coping in her own way, with humour, especially if she knew your Dad would have laughed at her saying it 🤣❤😘

• Heart
**pops into thread** :giggle:

**slips on flooring** :oops:

Oi oi, what the mc-slip-slap's been going on here then? o_Oo_O

**borrows mop from Hinch thread** (she doesn't need it anymore, she lives in a not-farm and doesn't clean now) ;)😂

Come on now, it's beginning to look a lot like KP's (sung to a lot like xmas tune) and we don't want that :sick::p:cool:

• Haha