Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
It's the monster under the bed that worries me, though my husband says the monster would have to have a death wish to go near my feet🤣
No one will attack me. I've got stinking Bishop strapped to my feet now. What a pong. Forget the rape alarm this is much more effective

Yeah, well the cheeky sod won't see my beard, I've plaited it and tucked it in my voluminous chavtastic knickers! 🤣🤣

Afternoon everyone 👽🤗❤😘 Happy peaceful Sunday afternoon my friends xx No washing up needed for me today, I'm not planning on muckying any pots 🤣
I've just got the combine harvester on mine and given the proceeds to the local cattery for bedding x

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Mine too! I love colour.

I am addicted to pickles. Anything vinegary. Just bought 10 jars of cockles in vinegar from Sainsburys. Pickled onions are my favourite. The hotter the better. Needless to say my poor tummy isn’t always a fan! 🌶 I hate biscuits and hardly eat chocolate. Am stil fat though. 😂
Haha me too... when I was younger / teenager.. used to come and start eating the jar of piccalilli...
My mum used to go mad 😠... your insides will be rotten all that stupid pickles.. I didn't care...
I'm sure it helped with my hangover the morning after 😃😇🤑

• Haha
  • Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I'm with you Dolly, the thread isn't how it used to be and there was never arguments before, it's like we have all been booted out of the Club and another town has taken over 😆

Anyway, we have our Krusties Klub here, no-one can take this away from US! - We'll get Allan and his Stormy mates to sort 'em out!

View attachment 1111090

Hope you and Baby are okay, Biffa 💕
Aw Im not the one who is Preggers its bannedbyadmin i think? We have the same avatar. She did post earlier and was ok so everything crossed x

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Mary had a little lamb,
She called it Baa Baa Billy.
Every time the twat ran off,
She'd catch it by it's willy!

I think that really is enough from me now, I'll get my dressing gown (bit late to fetch my coat tonight) 🤣😘

• Haha
I have an ASD family member, they are in their 20's and it's hard to see "friends" mocking or having fights because they didn't understand something :(:cry:

We've had hospital A&E, Police, lots of really seriously horrible situations.

When my one wanted to go to parties and do things that other folk their age did, I felt sick and sweating all evening. We have agreed check in's via discrete text messages and codes so if anyone take the phone (which has happened a few times :cautious::mad: ) we know straight away there is an issue.

Night clubs are an absolute nightmare, my one wears ear plugs (motorbike ones seem to be the best, followed by swimming ones ) and even then, the limit is maybe 2 hours at a push.

Why on earth she would even consider something like this is beyond my head space 😞

People in this sort of age range are very unfiltered, uncaring (despite blasting the irritating #bekind bullsplat all over their social medias ad nauseum) they will goad him, be outspoken, be loud, be trying to get HP to say hello you chump 😤

I fully appreciate some parents wish to support their kids, teens, upwards to enjoy as much as possible, regardless of their disability or ill health, there is a cut off point, where reality hits you like a tsunami and you know, full well, that you are putting your child at risk of harm, be that ridicule, verbal abuse, physical abuse or mental abuse.

But then it's all about the ££££, nothing is off limits, soul already sold, privates are not private, kids are paraded and even losing partners, a house, a car, almost their lives..... while nobody is surprised, I'm sure that everyone is disgusted. All time low. Big time.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Ewww, can't stand the stuff.
It tastes the same as Branston without the lumps, I love a nice cheese and brown sauce sandwich 😊

I don't know what to say...that's a fecking disaster🤦🏻‍♀️

Have you got any gherkins, pickled onions?

If all else fails me and hugger have got a good rack...

Of condiments 🤣
There's no hope for him Ems, honestly, were doing the double act here, norks everywhere & all he's fussed about is his ruddy pickle 🥒 🤣🤣🙄🤭

• Haha

Gullri

VIP Member
🌹good evening🙂 how are you guys tonight? Kinda quiet here. Today I forgot my shoes at the gym.
we have lot of more air traffic than usual, makes me nervous👀
I am over at pricey thread, it’s relaxing to see her one giant right boob and Carl looks ill kissing her. She is in love because he is not interested. Classic human behaviour 💔

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I like it with chips...I'm easily pleased lol
Just like my old Labrador, didn't care what he had as long as he was fed 🤣 ferret for you on Tuesday it is then 🤣😘

Gorgeous! Here’s our old one flying in for the food in hubby’s hand.
Lovely pic Connie 😘 I'm waiting for my hedgies to wake up & come visiting again at the minute, the Robin will be stealing the mealworms off the grass then no doubt.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Morning and thankyou dolly❤ I'm all dressed up in my finest welsh lady costume...I've just had a leek😳 (strong sneeze)🤣 and I've got to make friggin pancakes! I hate the mess but my kids just won't let me get away with not cooking them. I'm hoping tesco have sold out of eggs😁
Awwwww busy day then Ems. Have you got a lovely bunch of Daffs?

Awwwww I haven’t had homemade pancake for years,I love them,just the traditional ones with a little sugar and lemon…

I do like American pancakes though yummy.

• Heart

MrsEms

VIP Member
Morning all, well it's actually sunny and dry here today...I know bloody shocking in Wales, normally it's pissing down😂 Still bloody cold though but I'll be cooking up some bacon and egg butties shortly.

So here's my question?
Brown sauce
Or
Tomato sauce

You decide😘

• Heart
  • Haha